Diaz will own miller

I really dont understand why mayhem would say nick is scared when clearly nick is the better fighter n im a huge miller but it is what it is diaz will finish miller Phone Post

You like Bulldogs or Boston Terriers better. They are similar in breed. But Bostons are American bread. Around 1900 in Boston as fighting dogs.

Agree.

After Diazs performance against BJ and Millers against bisping, i am pretty sure diaz would beat miller to a pulp.

tt

I think you all need to consider that Mayhem was fighting for the first time in well over a year, it was his return fight to the UFC, there'd been a lot of trash talk and he was the main event.

I think the adrenaline got to him. He'll fight a lower ranked guy and work his way back up properly.

I think he'd still hold Diaz against the cage and out grapple him. He's 25 to 30 lbs bigger on fight night. Phone Post

BrockbackMountain - Agree.

After Diazs performance against BJ and Millers against bisping, i am pretty sure diaz would beat miller to a pulp.

Yep Phone Post

gibboau - I think you all need to consider that Mayhem was fighting for the first time in well over a year, it was his return fight to the UFC, there'd been a lot of trash talk and he was the main event.

I think the adrenaline got to him. He'll fight a lower ranked guy and work his way back up properly.

I think he'd still hold Diaz against the cage and out grapple him. He's 25 to 30 lbs bigger on fight night. Phone Post

Lol wow really? Phone Post