Diaz would have WAY more fans.....

If he would just come out and admit that he has an anxiety disorder. If he would have said he got to the airport and had a panic attack then went home all is forgiven.

Everyone feels for the "sick" person, but no one feels for the guy who goes nuts cause he can't take the media pressure without smokin up. Phone Post 3.0

I think he has tons of fans because he's real. He doesn't give a fuck what people think regardless of cameras around him. Aside from his fighting talents, that's why I'm a fan. Phone Post 3.0

If you can't bring yourself to be a diaz fan because he missed a flight then you ain't no diaz fan in the first place. Phone Post 3.0

at this point people just see nick being nick

HandyDarsh - If you can't bring yourself to be a diaz fan because he missed a flight then you ain't no diaz fan in the first place. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Has nothing to do with that and everything to do with him being real and himself. Above all he's one of the elite fighters of the world that I think you could walk into his gym and roll with him and the whole crew unlike other fighters. There's a certain pretentiousness that some fighters have that I can almost guarantee nick doesn't have. Haven't met the guy so idk but guys like him are always like able to me because I feel like they are down to roll and train with everyone, and will teach you and not be a dbag

maybe he just forgot some shit.

Nick has plenty of fans by just being who he is. Phone Post 3.0

His fans like him because he real. He fights hard and isn't afraid to move around in weight to get the fights that he wants and also...

Sorry if this is a repost. I just saw it and figured it was worth a share. His wrestling and grappling flows pretty damn nice. Granted it isn't a fight and they are going 100% but he shows some nice techniques in this video. Also, this video was from a couple years ago so we can only assume he's gotten better!

Blue please..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uohwrg3qPSk Phone Post 3.0

If Nick were to be more open about his mental health, it may earn him more sympathy, but I don't think he needs the sympathy of people who would judge him in the first place. The less he has to do with those types of people, the better off he'll be, in my opinion. And of course, many would say he's just trying to excuse his own behaviour, and would dislike him more for it.

Not a fan. He just comes off as a complete douche. He's 30 something years old and still acts like a high school kid.

Revik - Not a fan. He just comes off as a complete douche. He's 30 something years old and still acts like a high school kid.
You come off like a douche, he's got to the top of his sport and stayed there for many years where others have fallen into obscurity. What have you done with your life Phone Post 3.0

elliot91 - 
Revik - Not a fan. He just comes off as a complete douche. He's 30 something years old and still acts like a high school kid.
You come off like a douche, he's got to the top of his sport and stayed there for many years where others have fallen into obscurity. What have you done with your life Phone Post 3.0

Damn Revik got elliot's panties in a bunch. Although I can't speak for Revik, I think he's refering to the flipping people off, like a teen with too much ancst, and not his fighting.

Elyrain - If he would just come out and admit that he has an anxiety disorder. If he would have said he got to the airport and had a panic attack then went home all is forgiven.

Everyone feels for the "sick" person, but no one feels for the guy who goes nuts cause he can't take the media pressure without smokin up. Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty sure when Nick got busted last for weed he was saying he needed it for his Anxiety.

Go back to YouTube. Phone Post 3.0

elliot91 - 

You obviously don't know how to read. When did I talk about this career?
Are you telling me he doesn't act like a high school kid?
Don't make me pull out the laundry list.

nick is the man, he doesn't have to do anything to get more fans other than fight and be himself.

thebearbohland - His fans like him because he real. He fights hard and isn't afraid to move around in weight to get the fights that he wants and also...

Sorry if this is a repost. I just saw it and figured it was worth a share. His wrestling and grappling flows pretty damn nice. Granted it isn't a fight and they are going 100% but he shows some nice techniques in this video. Also, this video was from a couple years ago so we can only assume he's gotten better!

Blue please..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uohwrg3qPSk Phone Post 3.0

LOL! VTFU

i dont think nick knows he has a disorder

he just knows he is uncomfortable at times

I'm a Diaz fan, and I'm sure Diaz has a shit-load of fans, otherwise he wouldn't have been in the huge fights and paydays he's had

He does but that doesn't mean he has to be all social and shit you know, like whatever bro. You can be a fan or not that's up to you but he doesn't have to try to make you like him you know.
He's on his own time.
So either catch up or get left behind.
You know? Phone Post 3.0