Diaz would have WAY more fans.....

"Nick Diaz would have way more fans if he was a cardboard copy like everyone else" - TS

Its very obvious he has severe anxiety issues.
The way he talks in press conferences and interviews,his stuttering and nervousness,is not apparent at all in some of the more candid videos Ive seen of him on Youtube.

js138 -
Slash - I think he has tons of fans because he's real. He doesn't give a fuck what people think regardless of cameras around him. Aside from his fighting talents, that's why I'm a fan. Phone Post 3.0
I don't understand why his don't give a fuck persona is so applauded. I know quite a few people who are "real" and "don't give a fuck" and their fucking idiots with out any real responsibility who lack core aspects of being a decent human being.

That said, I am not saying Nick isn't a good guy behind the scenes or anything like that, but he should remember how lucky he is have such awesome fighting talent, or else most likely he'd be a bum like the other people I know "who don't give a fuck" and keep it "real" Phone Post 3.0
I don't give a shit what he does outside the cage. I'm a fan because, he's had some legendary fights inside the cage. His fighting style is what made me a fan. The action packed fights with non stop action, and the way he walks through big punches, made me a fan. I find the outside of the cage dramas funny, I don't get worked up about it, like some. Phone Post 3.0

He's a welterweight who's 1-2 in his last three fights, coming off of a two year layoff, and he's fighting at middleweight in the main event of a pay per view card on Saturday night against arguably the greatest MMA fighter of all time. Whatever it is he's doing, it's working.

Sir Psycho Sexy - 
js138 -
Slash - I think he has tons of fans because he's real. He doesn't give a fuck what people think regardless of cameras around him. Aside from his fighting talents, that's why I'm a fan. Phone Post 3.0
I don't understand why his don't give a fuck persona is so applauded. I know quite a few people who are "real" and "don't give a fuck" and their fucking idiots with out any real responsibility who lack core aspects of being a decent human being.

That said, I am not saying Nick isn't a good guy behind the scenes or anything like that, but he should remember how lucky he is have such awesome fighting talent, or else most likely he'd be a bum like the other people I know "who don't give a fuck" and keep it "real" Phone Post 3.0
I don't give a shit what he does outside the cage. I'm a fan because, he's had some legendary fights inside the cage. His fighting style is what made me a fan. The action packed fights with non stop action, and the way he walks through big punches, made me a fan. I find the outside of the cage dramas funny, I don't get worked up about it, like some. Phone Post 3.0

"I find the outside of the cage dramas funny" This is the differece, I find it stupid and irritating. One of the reasons I think pro rasslin is the most idiotic thing on the face of the earth.

ranier wolfcastle -

i dont think nick knows he has a disorder

he just knows he is uncomfortable at times

A disorder or a discomfort with people suggesting you need to be a certain way and live a certain life just because they have a "degree". Lol Phone Post 3.0

Silverball - He's a welterweight who's 1-2 in his last three fights, coming off of a two year layoff, and he's fighting at middleweight in the main event of a pay per view card on Saturday night against arguably the greatest MMA fighter of all time. Whatever it is he's doing, it's working.

Chael Sonnen 101

i am a nick diaz fan first and foremost because of how he fights and the fights he's been in. he is also entertaining during his battles and most of the time in interviews and such. i think it's pretty silly of him to no show up on some events he was supposed too. he definitely needs to check on his maturity level. he can get annoying when he keeps disrespecting opponents afterwards, well, the to the ones that really don't deserve it.

nsbroc - If he does in fact have some anxiety issues (he obviously has some issues, but we can't be sure itd anxiety), I'd be willing to bet all the weed doesn't help. I smoked my fair share for awhile, and my anxiety really shot through the roof, especially when I wasn't smoking. It was really fucking bad sometimes...I could barely walk into a room of people without thinking people were laughing/talking about me...made me wanna chill in my room all day and get baked. crippling shit lol. who knows tho

I think it depends on the person.
Smoking helps me a lot,as does drinking a small bit to kill the nerves.
But too much of either and it just gets worse. Phone Post