diaz's punch DID look weak!

They arent hitting with boxing gloves guys, there is a big difference. Why do you think Boxers dont use small gloves like in MMA? because not only will they break their hands easily but the fights will end as soon as they stand and trade.

"It was NOT a right hook..."Yes it was a right hook, and here is the proof. The reason it was so effective was because Lawler never saw the punch coming.

At leat that was a real punch that landed on the chin with some power. Look at the one Sperry landed in the last Pride and you won`t say the same thing unless you are a nutthugger.

ttt

Maybe Robbie is going to be one of those guys like Tank,Eugene Jackson,Brian Johnston,etc. Guys who are insanely tough,take a good shot,give one too,skilled,but get beat by the top fighters almost every time. A gatekeeper essentially.I don't mean that as a slight to any of the above guys,heck Gene and Brian are two of my favorite fighters,win or lose.

Or maybe Robbie learns to fix the holes in his game and becomes damn near unstoppable,I think he could go either way, and I'd watch him fight anyway.

The screaming and flexing was one of the funniest moments in MMA history.

Diaz is an up and comer for sure. Tough fight for anybody.

Hilarious Keegan!

Weak or not, Robbie fell like a tree!

the flying knee i cant believe didnt stun diaz

I stand corrected...It was a hook...never saw that angle before...my bad!!!

looked like a knockout blow to me.

I have a good idea, you stand in front of Diaz and let him crack you in the jaw...then we will talk about how weak his punches are.

TC ...we aren't saying DIAZ is a weak puncher...we are saying that the one knockout punch was pretty weak. Lighten up Francis.

Wow it looks powerful from that angle, in the UFC's replay angle it didnt look it at all, that is a badass lead hook he has there from that angle.

Robbies problem is that he doesn`t know how to fight another southpaw. He looks good against right handed fighters but it is obvious by his feet placement he doesn`t do much training for southpaws or know where to keep his feet. It showed too.

Daiz 's height and reach helped .

Yeah it helped a lot especially the way Robbie punches with his chin and his hands down.

Diaz looks to be a good fighter.

Dempsey would call that a swing, not a hook.

Lawler can learn from this fight.[the hard way] 

ttt for Diaz                                                                  

ttt