Dick Pic Prank

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but it's pretty funny. If a blue would be so kind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUx1W2JJNA

Old guy: "Don't sir me, buddy!"

Did anyone else read that in the voice of Terrence and Phillip from South Park?

LOL at schvonz Phone Post 3.0

lmao @ the old dude calling his dong a "schvanz"

Gotta be fake. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to have any sort of camera system in a public bathroom. Phone Post 3.0

I wanna kick that guys ass, just for trying so hard to look like Beiber. I would probably be hoping for him to do something stupid, as soon as I first saw him. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I wanna kick that guys ass, just for trying so hard to look like Beiber. I would probably be hoping for him to do something stupid, as soon as I first saw him. Phone Post 3.0

Even though I thought it was pretty funny, I was really hoping someone would beat the hell out of him. That roided guy seemed like a good candidate too.

Yeah, it was definitely a funny prank Phone Post 3.0

so only ONE dude did the proper thing?

Guy at 4:37 had the correct response.

Abrtitans - Gotta be fake. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to have any sort of camera system in a public bathroom. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah that's what I thought. Also, the blurred out guy at 4:37...his reaction seemed fake as shit. And if he was pissing when the camera went off, where'd his dick go?

Ryan Prouty -

so only ONE dude did the proper thing?

That looked fake to me. Phone Post 3.0