Dick smelling funky lately

Is a strong Oder from your dick an indicator of an std? 

I had sex with kind of a nasty Mexican chick a couple times unprotected recently. I'm just hoping I didn't catch something. Never again 

Either that or your just a dirty motherfucker.

Wearing synthetic material underwear?

That'll do it.

Sennin - Either that or your just a dirty motherfucker.

Nah I take a shower every night after work. It's a strong fishy smell coming from the area. Wasn't there b 4

like strong fruity/ cheesy smell or a putrid, puss-like, death smell.  the later is not what you want.

unoiwantsomkolad -

Nah I take a shower every night after work. It's a strong fishy smell coming from the area. Wasn't there b 4

clap or a yeast infection.

unoiwantsomkolad - 

This is an indication of your estrogen being too high... your cock is turning into a pussy.

Could be a sign of bacteria build-up. Wash yourself, dirt ass.

Are you extra horny here lately?

Seriously. That'll do it.

unoiwantsomkolad -

That's not good, I'd get it checked out.

Try cutting the dirty part off. That's a popular option here instead of cleaning.

I used to get the same smell with the ex but it would go away after a couple of days. I think it's nature's way of making it's territory to make sure another hoe doesn't get up on it

Op caught the mexican...

Tough actin tinactin. Boom.

This is why circumcision is bad.

Uncut protects from filth.

Burnt rubbers, ass, and Vaseline? No std, ur just gay.

Is it ball sweat possibly? 

I like to smell my ball sweat when I haven't showered in a few days , I know, weird 

gangrene

"Let me smell yo dick!"