Did Adesanya & Bareman gameplan to sandbag/bait the beginning of fight?

*Imbecile.

You’re salty and you’re dumb as rocks. Silly bitch

Naaa… just thumb writing w phone. Fact that youre resorting to fixing typos suggests you got nothing left bud. Way worse than a pfone-induced typo.

Haha yeah im sure. I enjoy the irony of the dumbest cunt on here calling people imbeciles. Especially when you can’t even spell the word haha you are too funny.

Lol here we go with remindig a phone typo again. Running on fumes bud? You think you dont have typos and other errors in your gradeschool level writing? Im just not desperate enough to bug you about it, kiddo.

What are you like 40+ years old calling ppl kiddo on a forum you weird fuck? Get a job or a hobby

1 Like

Lol no but are you supposed to be ashamed for being 40+ and part of this forum? Youre a dumb kiddo. Besides stop sticking your nose in others’ business and alluding others have nothing to do w their time. Not a strong argument.

Lol don’t bother arguing with this asksunny idiot. It doesn’t matter how many times you prove him wrong he just keeps coming back for more. He’s pathetic and does this shit 24/7

1 Like

Yet you keep initiating interactions with me. Stop trying to hide your obsession, pumpkin. And stop giving others advice that you dont follow. That’s weak.

I don’t argue mate. I just speak facts which often differ from the retard shit you post. You then argue with the facts just like you argue incessantly with anyone and everyone on this forum. It’s quite sad actually. You clearly have fuck all going on in your life. Keep coming back though mate and I will happily continue to point out your endless stupidities. You could learn a lot.

Argue or not, you initiate interactions with me and then advise others to not try, like the fake bitch that you are. Control your emotions, fight the urge to reply like a little child, or stop advising as if you’re not.

So you agree you’re not even worth the minimal effort it takes to own you over and over.

No. I agree that you are too mentally weak and scarred to follow on your own repeated declarations, then have the audacity to recommend others to follow them, dummy.

I think his camp had him gameplan it. Alex did the same thing and almost got KO’d in the previous fight.

I also think Alex had 0 fear or respect for Izzy, which was his biggest downfall.

He went in there and acted like he was fighting a child, then paid the price. He’s also getting old, 35 is not prime.