did anderson bitch slap forrest?

right after he knocked him down and helped forrest up i could have sworn he straight bitch slapped forrest...someone post the gif

I saw it too. I was telling my buddies the same thing. Straight pimp slapped!

ttt 

gif please

saw it as well, I laughed

ttt

i like this style.

This?
http://i28.tinypic.com/23vm35x.gif

what did the five fingers say to the face? lmao

Forrest is too slow an big for Anderson, why not take Anderson down and pound him there? Forrest's coaches are idiots

stiff arm imo

yep.. zuffa ufc fighters are d-level (pride fighters like anderson are ok imho)

Sean Connery is proud

i also enjoyed when Neer was talking shit to Kurt during their fight and Kurt slapped him. i love when shit talker get turned into bitches!

spider was just showing gump how easy he could mess him up. same sequence later, closed fist, run forrest!

^^ look like something he does to people in sparring...

Forrest is too slow an big for Anderson, why not take Anderson down and pound him there? Forrest's coaches are idiots

I'd imagine that Forrest was planning on doing this during the fight. However, getting planted on your ass 3 times within 2 minutes of one another can rattle your head up a bit, and it seemed like anytime he got close to Anderson, his next step was to get punched in the face and fall over.

I expected Anderson to win, but I didn't expect him to make Forrest look like an amateur in comparison. I have to give Anderson credit, but I think Hendo can take him out if he sticks to a ground and pound based strategy.

forest made a schoolboy error by rushing in wildly against one of the best counterstrikers in the world
abit like hatton v pacquiao

anderson reminded me of a prime naz