Did any fighter develop punching power late?

Besides Fedor? Once Fedor came to the USA he was throwing torpedoes. In pride he had a different kind of power, but not that one shot deal he lipped Rogers Arlovski and Sylvia with

Anybody else? Phone Post 3.0

Tommy Hearns had 11 wins via knockout as an amateur.

Tommy Hearns had 11 wins via knockout as an amateur.

Idk if Maynard always had punching power but didn't he start knocking out people later in his career? Phone Post 3.0

Decision dan turned into h-bomb, Trt might have helped Phone Post 3.0

Thales Leites Phone Post 3.0

Lol at Fedor developing punching power late! You could've used a better example.

Matt Serra

Oontyex - Decision dan turned into h-bomb, Trt might have helped Phone Post 3.0

FYI Decision Dan was called that because he won controversial decisions, not because he wasn't a finisher.

Chris Weidman? Phone Post 3.0

TRT Hendo and Fedora were the two I thought of when I saw the thread title Phone Post 3.0

Oontyex - Decision dan turned into h-bomb, Trt might have helped Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

CB Dollaway. Could be that million dollar shoulder roll though.

Fedor and dan always had power IMO.... But most wrestlers get power later from better technique I'd say Phone Post 3.0

Cub Swanson Phone Post 3.0

Nelson, remember the patty cake he played with Kimbo before he started working with Jeff Mayweather?

Bobby Lupo - Besides Fedor? Once Fedor came to the USA he was throwing torpedoes. In pride he had a different kind of power, but not that one shot deal he lipped Rogers Arlovski and Sylvia with

Anybody else? Phone Post 3.0
Honestly a great question, think a lot of people are born with the power or picking up good technique from early age to throw the one hit wanderers, but I think a lot of it has got to do with that killer instinct to throw a haymaker or a hook fast and hard with and catch someone clean with that swing, look at hendo for example that over hand right. Phone Post 3.0

Mighty Mouse Phone Post 3.0

Roy nelson. He was a bjj guy origianally until he discovered his overhand Phone Post 3.0

re: Fedor, Arlovski has been off and on chinny a lot of his career and Tim wasn't looking too good by then either, remember Couture almost 1-punch KO'ed him just a couple of fights earlier and Couture isn't known for his punching power.

Fedor was always a hard hitter.