Did any1 think it was Rumble when reading the news

As soon as I read two fighters field to make weight, I thought to myself "FUUUUUCK Rumble, not this shit again!!"

I'm so glad that he made weight! Phone Post 3.0

My theory is that Browne and Lima knew Rumble was on the card and assumed Rumbleweight would be acceptable. Phone Post 3.0

CerronePoundsOnMeStrong - My theory is that Browne and Lima knew Rumble was on the card and assumed Rumbleweight would be acceptable. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Johnson is knocking on the door of a title eliminator fight. I truly think he's appreciative of the 2nd chance, don't see him missing weight. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty surprised Matt Brown missed weight. Especially considering a win here pretty much guarantees him a title shot (depends what happens with Diaz I guess).

A bit disappointed that he is still able to get a bonus and no loss of purse. Sets a bad precedent imo. Guess Zuffa just wants to make sure the main event is a barnburner and thinks the best way to ensure that is by making sure Brown comes out full of piss and vinegar.

Enemies - Pretty surprised Matt Brown missed weight. Especially considering a win here pretty much guarantees him a title shot (depends what happens with Diaz I guess).

A bit disappointed that he is still able to get a bonus and no loss of purse. Sets a bad precedent imo. Guess Zuffa just wants to make sure the main event is a barnburner and thinks the best way to ensure that is by making sure Brown comes out full of piss and vinegar.
Apparently the csac didn't let brown cut the extra pound. Which is why he still qualifies for the bonus and isn't getting fined Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - 
Enemies - Pretty surprised Matt Brown missed weight. Especially considering a win here pretty much guarantees him a title shot (depends what happens with Diaz I guess).

Apparently the csac didn't let brown cut the extra pound. Which is why he still qualifies for the bonus and isn't getting fined Phone Post 3.0

This.. or something like this at least.. the doctor gave Brown the impression that he was not going to be allowed to cut the last 1.5 lbs when in reality he actually could have.

Clarence Parents -
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - 

This.. or something like this at least.. the doctor gave Brown the impression that he was not going to be allowed to cut the last 1.5 lbs when in reality he actually could have.
Yeah and by the time they cleared it up, he was already rehydrating. Not really fair to ask someone to cut weight after they start drinking again. Phone Post 3.0

What happened to the reports from bjpenn.com that said brown refused? Was that bs? Phone Post 3.0