Did anyone catch Dan talking to Shogun in Rd 3?

I could have sworn in round 3 when the ref broke them up in the clinch Dan Mirgliotta said to Shogun "its round 3 you know" sort of telling him he needs to make something happen?
Haha awesome, Dan must have had money on Shogun!

Too bad shogun doesn't speak english

khaynes21 - I could have sworn I seen Herb Dean tell Penn before the third round that he didn't have to go through with this.

Herb Dean looked sad at watching Penn get beat up like that Phone Post

i wonder what herb said to bj....

I thought he was warning BJ he would stop it if he got caught against the fence again like he was in the 2nd when BJ bent at the waist from the body shots. I've always been a Penn fan, but I thought the fight was over right there. I still can't believe he made it out of that and through the 3rd. Anywho, I thought Herb was giving BJ the heads up that the fight was in danger of being stopped.

Good job on Dean's part to not stop that fight in Round 2. Phone Post

Peacedog - I thought he was warning BJ he would stop it if he got caught against the fence again like he was in the 2nd when BJ bent at the waist from the body shots. I've always been a Penn fan, but I thought the fight was over right there. I still can't believe he made it out of that and through the 3rd. Anywho, I thought Herb was giving BJ the heads up that the fight was in danger of being stopped.

same

Dan was in new jersey Friday night getting inducted into their hall of fame. He was there late and had to get to Seattle early that morning. Jetlag? Phone Post