Did anyone catch Jesus...

At UFN 44 in San Antonio? They showed him on tv a few times. That was my brother. He was a freaking celebrity there. More people wanted pictures with him than the fighters. He was drunk as shit, it was pretty damn funny. Phone Post 3.0

In for pics/gifs of drunk as shit Jesus Phone Post 3.0

Yeah they did. What was with the Polamalu jersey before that?

Props to him for trying to break up the scuffle in the seats.

In for pics n gifs of drunk celebrity brother Jesus taking a shit.

Didn't Marquart thank your brother personally in Newzealand? He gets around clearly

Tex is a beast, the next guy to fight him shouldnt try to pull that Playboy $h1t

What's the code for uploading pics on a phone? I'll get some up as soon as I can get to my computer. Phone Post 3.0

CourtsideCorey - Yeah they did. What was with the Polamalu jersey before that?

Props to him for trying to break up the scuffle in the seats.
He usually just wears his bumblebee steelers jersey, but after a couple beers he decided to change.
He actually got some asshole kicked out for spitting beer on the guy behind him. Crazy shit. Phone Post 3.0

I should've said something earlier, but his best friend is Vitor Belfort. He also said that he never told Nate to move back to MW, although he will take the credit. Phone Post 3.0

Haha yeah I saw that dude walking in the lobby. Phone Post 3.0

He's also getting tired of everyone thanking him after fights, except for his best friend Vitor. He doesn't give 2 shits about some guy beating the shit out of another. But again, he'll take the credit. Jesus is kind of an attention hound lol Phone Post 3.0

I saw that! When jeremy Stephens came out to Mobb Deep Jesus jumped up and threw his hands in the air, waiving them like he just don't care.

TTT for pics!

Thirdeye0pen - What's the code for uploading pics on a phone? I'll get some up as soon as I can get to my computer. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Pics...? Gifs???? This is the second coming ppl! Phone Post 3.0

Rtchamp15 - Pics...? Gifs???? This is the second coming ppl! Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

In the hospital right now with kidney stones. Will post pics when I get out and am better. Phone Post 3.0

Thirdeye0pen - In the hospital right now with kidney stones. Will post pics when I get out and am better. Phone Post 3.0
Jesus will ease your stones bro. Phone Post 3.0

Uncle Muay Thai -
Thirdeye0pen - What's the code for uploading pics on a phone? I'll get some up as soon as I can get to my computer. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

"< img src =" without the quotations and only one space between the image and srccode. Phone Post 3.0

Thirdeye0pen - In the hospital right now with kidney stones. Will post pics when I get out and am better. Phone Post 3.0
Probably from drinking the Dos xx from ATT center Phone Post 3.0