Did anyone notice........

Fedor hit arlovski when he was in midair and knocked him down but what really knocked him out cold was when he hit his head on the canvas, Watch the replay, he hits his head REALLY hard when he goes down. Not to discredit Fedors punching power, it's just a keen observation.

I don't give a fuck what it was that actually put him out (fist, canvas, Juanito Ibarra's taco breath, whatever) that was as badass a KO as you'll ever see.

For a second there I thought a KGB sniper had picked him off from one of the nosebleed seats.

MolsonMuscles - I don't give a fuck what it was that actually put him out (fist, canvas, Juanito Ibarra's taco breath, whatever) that was as badass a KO as you'll ever see.

For a second there I thought a KGB sniper had picked him off from one of the nosebleed seats.

LOL, well played, but yeah that was a sick knockout, and I liked how Fedor didn't go out of his way to land unnnecessary punches on an unconscious Arlovski

face down, ass up

classic

If he hadn't been KO'd, he would've tried to break his fall. The fact that his face/head slammed into the canvas illustrates just how out of it he was.

Arlovski was faking it

uncledan86 - 
MolsonMuscles - I don't give a fuck what it was that actually put him out (fist, canvas, Juanito Ibarra's taco breath, whatever) that was as badass a KO as you'll ever see.

LOL, well played, but yeah that was a sick knockout, and I liked how Fedor didn't go out of his way to land unnnecessary punches on an unconscious Arlovski

he wanted to go after him. big john stopped him because he didn't want arlovski to die.

fedor hits so hard, that the first punch is unnecessary

lmfao @ keen observation

JesseTheRonin - lmfao @ keen observation