Did anyone score it for Bendo?

in for answers, because I had it 49-46, edgar

The only round I thought could go either way was 3. Frankie clearly won 2, 4, 5. Phone Post

Edgar controlled that fight. Frustrated Henderson, and landed better, had 2 take downs....and the winner is...dam! Phone Post

GeoDim - The only round I thought could go either way was 3. Frankie clearly won 2, 4, 5. Phone Post

Had 5 for bendo. Phone Post

Hendo but close

I'm a big Rogan fan and always thought he got a bad rap for being buyest from some fans until tonight when all he could talk about after rd 3 was Edgar. It was like he forgot Ben's name Phone Post

Winston Wolf - Hendo but close

Yep. To be the champ you gotta beat the champ. Not enough from Edgar tonight. Phone Post

1, 5 for Bendo. 2 for Frankie. 3 was even but I'd pick Bendo by the smallest margin, and 4 the same to Edgar.

I'm surprised to see people giving Henderson Round 5. Thought that was easily Edgar's round.

Benderenderson = Leg kick champion of the world. One sweet kick to the neck from the ground does not constitute a win. Phone Post

The Loge -
caseharts - Joe was very biased. Phone Post

Jesus you faggots that come out of the woodwork to tell everyone how biased Joe was need to go play in traffic. His commentary is fine, it is only biased if you have a preconceived notion that it's going to be biased. He calls things as he sees them just like you do, or I do, or anyone does it doesn't make him biased you fucking re-tard. Phone Post

The numbers are on my side . How about you talk like an adult. Calling people faggot? Dude I put my picks in the fucking blog. You came out of the woodwork. Phone Post

The Loge -

Jesus you faggots that come out of the woodwork to tell everyone how biased Joe was need to go play in traffic. His commentary is fine, it is only biased if you have a preconceived notion that it's going to be biased. He calls things as he sees them just like you do, or I do, or anyone does it doesn't make him biased you fucking re-tard. Phone Post

Your a fucking retard, it's pretty sad when my wife who was reading pinterest asks if Edgar and joe are buddies cuz that's all she hears him talking about. Frankie lost legit. Get over it Phone Post

I believe when scoring a championship fight you must beat a champion definatively to win. I gave round 2 and 5 to Edgar and 1,3,4 to Henderson because round 3 and 4 could go either way so i give it to the champ. Using the same logic I scored Frankie the winner of the first fight...

The Loge -
caseharts -
The Loge -

The numbers are on my side . How about you talk like an adult. Calling people faggot? Dude I put my picks in the fucking blog. You came out of the woodwork. Phone Post

Oh my gawd you have a blog. That totally changes my opinion of you! Phone Post

No this site. Go to the news. My picks have been up. I have stood by my pick all night. You can't handle Edgar losing cool. Insulting people makes you cool.

You are the wood worker. Phone Post

FedorEmilioEstevez -

Yep. To be the champ you gotta beat the champ. Not enough from Edgar tonight. Phone Post

This. A challenger has to TAKE the belt from a champ. Not squeak out a close decision win. The fact that so many are arguing who won what rounds is in itself a testament that the fight was too close to give to a challenger. It's been this way in combat sports forever... May not be 100% fair but it is what it is. Phone Post

I gave it to him 49-46, with a possibility of 49-47 due to the last round being a draw.

That said, however, I could easily see the exact opposite score, just because even the rounds that Bendo won, he didn't win clear enough to guarantee them in his favor. Pretty much every round of the fight was debatable for either fighter, especially with the vague scoring criteria + subjectivity of the strength of strikes+ closeness of subs Phone Post

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2012/08/henderson-vs-edgar-ii-official-ufc.html

these striking stats plus 2 takedowns, a knockdown (arguably 2), and two submission attempts. get the fuck outta here

1,2,3 & 5 was even Phone Post

My2cents - 
FedorEmilioEstevez -

This. A challenger has to TAKE the belt from a champ. Not squeak out a close decision win. The fact that so many are arguing who won what rounds is in itself a testament that the fight was too close to give to a challenger. It's been this way in combat sports forever... May not be 100% fair but it is what it is. Phone Post

whoever wins the fight wins the fight. fuck that bullshit rhetoric

SeanyBooy -
My2cents - 
FedorEmilioEstevez -

whoever wins the fight wins the fight. fuck that bullshit rhetoric

Edgar lost. Phone Post