Did anyone see ninja turtles?

I thought it was actually pretty damn good, very funny and and all around good time

Felt kinda rushed though to be honest Phone Post 3.0

I just got back from it.

Ya, like a half hour in I felt it was very rushed. That combined with the weak storyline didn't help you get attached to the characters.

They obviously kept the storyline simple for kids but thats a bit odd as there was some pretty extreme violence.

It was still pretty good though. Kinda a fun flick.

Its exactly like Transformers with Ninja Turtles. I was even thinking that on the way home.

DaSiccness - So it's like Transformers, but with Ninja turtles? Phone Post 3.0
You two guys must have watched something else, its nothing like transformers

And despite the rush feeling, it was pretty true to the source material and had some cool homages Phone Post 3.0

Loved it! Phone Post 3.0

The chemistry that the turtles had was awesome, they were hilarious, the comedic timing and one liners were perfect, i really felt like a kid again while watching them interact, and the shreddar was pretty bad ass, love hoe mysterious they kept him Phone Post 3.0

19% on rotten tomatoes.

orcus - 19% on rotten tomatoes.
I personally don't care what any critics say about any movie, i like to make up my own mind and think for myself Phone Post 3.0

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

Took my son to it yesterday. I thought it was rushed also. he didn't make them aliens so that was nice. I don't think they hit on the Leo vs Raph dynamic enough. Also the foot clan wasn't Ninjas they were just soldiers? WTF sorry but that blew. Also the Turtles were Aprils childhood pets? Was that in the comic because that's not what I remember. Anyway it was okay and I never gave two shits about the Ninja Turtles. And even with all the special effects and cgi it still wasn't half the movie of the Original.

JoeVIP - SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

Took my son to it yesterday. I thought it was rushed also. he didn't make them aliens so that was nice. I don't think they hit on the Leo vs Raph dynamic enough. Also the foot clan wasn't Ninjas they were just soldiers? WTF sorry but that blew. Also the Turtles were Aprils childhood pets? Was that in the comic because that's not what I remember. Anyway it was okay and I never gave two shits about the Ninja Turtles. And even with all the special effects and cgi it still wasn't half the movie of the Original.
Spoiler!!!

They weren't here pets, they were the test animals that her father (scientist) worked on and used the mutagen on with the other scientist eric sacks

She spent lots of time in the lab with her father and being like a typical little kid, she would talk to and be fascinated by the animals. They weren't her pets though per se

She just ended up grabbing them and tossing them in the storm drain after she saved them from the fire Phone Post 3.0

I will watch the old dvd of the original in protest.....#2 as well

Go ninja go ninja go

Saw it yesterday, pretty bad. The cgi was superb, but that doesn't make it being terrible ok. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - I will watch the old dvd of the original in protest.....#2 as well

Go ninja go ninja go
2 of my favorite movies from childhood. That's why i won't watch this one lol Phone Post 3.0

Paramount Donkey -
ShanTheMan - I will watch the old dvd of the original in protest.....#2 as well

Go ninja go ninja go
2 of my favorite movies from childhood. That's why i won't watch this one lol Phone Post 3.0
Then you're depriving yourself. I loved the first two movies

This movie was pretty damn awesome and I cant wait for the sequel

Director already confirmed bebop and rocksteady Phone Post 3.0

Was pretty awful lol. Lots of dumb dialogue and Megan Fox is a shitty actor, but was hot and awesome to look at for 2 hours. Action was good and it actually made me laugh out loud about 5-7 times.

Overall a fun time but not a good movie in the least. Phone Post 3.0

omlet de fromage - Was pretty awful lol. Lots of dumb dialogue and Megan Fox is a shitty actor, but was hot and awesome to look at for 2 hours. Action was good and it actually made me laugh out loud about 5-7 times.

"dumn dialogue"

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

They are teenagers.... Phone Post 3.0

Might download it, but the trailer makes it look awful. Phone Post 3.0

sub

Juggernautt -
omlet de fromage - Was pretty awful lol. Lots of dumb dialogue and Megan Fox is a shitty actor, but was hot and awesome to look at for 2 hours. Action was good and it actually made me laugh out loud about 5-7 times.

"dumn dialogue"

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

They are teenagers.... Phone Post 3.0
I didn't mean just the turtles. Essentially everyone's lines were shitty for the most part. Phone Post 3.0

Movie was ok. Felt very rushed. Wish they kept true to the original storyline (they weren't Aprils pets). I didn't like the fact the turtles backed down at that elevator scene. The turtles from the original movies would've thrown down no matter how many members of the foot clan there were Phone Post 3.0