Did anyone see ninja turtles?

Juggernautt - 
JoeVIP - SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

Took my son to it yesterday. I thought it was rushed also. he didn't make them aliens so that was nice. I don't think they hit on the Leo vs Raph dynamic enough. Also the foot clan wasn't Ninjas they were just soldiers? WTF sorry but that blew. Also the Turtles were Aprils childhood pets? Was that in the comic because that's not what I remember. Anyway it was okay and I never gave two shits about the Ninja Turtles. And even with all the special effects and cgi it still wasn't half the movie of the Original.
Spoiler!!!

They weren't here pets, they were the test animals that her father (scientist) worked on and used the mutagen on with the other scientist eric sacks

She spent lots of time in the lab with her father and being like a typical little kid, she would talk to and be fascinated by the animals. They weren't her pets though per se

She just ended up grabbing them and tossing them in the storm drain after she saved them from the fire Phone Post 3.0

She actually has a line in the movie where she says they were her childhood pets. I get they were in her fathers lab being tested on. But she literally says they were her childhood pets. Which is not the way it is supposed to be.

Also Shredder and his stupid fucking armor. WtF? I can't believe I forgot to mention this stupidity. I don't even care about the Ninja Turtle mythology and even I thought that was fucking retarded. Might as well called him Iron Man Shredder.

JoeVIP -
Juggernautt - 
JoeVIP - SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

Took my son to it yesterday. I thought it was rushed also. he didn't make them aliens so that was nice. I don't think they hit on the Leo vs Raph dynamic enough. Also the foot clan wasn't Ninjas they were just soldiers? WTF sorry but that blew. Also the Turtles were Aprils childhood pets? Was that in the comic because that's not what I remember. Anyway it was okay and I never gave two shits about the Ninja Turtles. And even with all the special effects and cgi it still wasn't half the movie of the Original.
Spoiler!!!

They weren't here pets, they were the test animals that her father (scientist) worked on and used the mutagen on with the other scientist eric sacks

She spent lots of time in the lab with her father and being like a typical little kid, she would talk to and be fascinated by the animals. They weren't her pets though per se

She just ended up grabbing them and tossing them in the storm drain after she saved them from the fire Phone Post 3.0

She actually has a line in the movie where she says they were her childhood pets. I get they were in her fathers lab being tested on. But she literally says they were her childhood pets. Which is not the way it is supposed to be.

Also Shredder and his stupid fucking armor. WtF? I can't believe I forgot to mention this stupidity. I don't even care about the Ninja Turtle mythology and even I thought that was fucking retarded. Might as well called him Iron Man Shredder.
I thought the armor served its purpose well, after all the turtles are bigger and stronger and faster then normal men

Its hardly iron man armor, he couldn't fly, he didn't shoot any beams or rockets or have any guns or lasers or an on board AI

It was simply an armored samurai suit head to toe

Only futuristic thing it did besides the mobility and flexibility and speed of one being in a suit like that, was the magnetic throwing knives Phone Post 3.0

orcus - 19% on rotten tomatoes.
Ya, but 64% with audience. Phone Post 3.0

I think their faces look better now than in the originals. More like a turtle.
Except Splinter. I like the original Splinter better. More old and wise.

Raph reminded me of Nate Diaz Phone Post 3.0

4ozToFreedom - I think their faces look better now than in the originals. More like a turtle.

What?!? More like a turtle, but less like the originals. I havent seen it, but they seem more sinister in this incantation. They are supposed to be fun loving cowabunga dudes. Not jaded adults. Phone Post 3.0

Oh and Splinter learning Ninjistu from books about a year before teaching the turtles. And he is didn't sound like splinter.

JoeVIP  - Oh and Splinter learning Ninjistu from books about a year before teaching the turtles. And he is didn't sound like splinter.

Out of everything else to complain about, this bugged me the most. I think the turtles looked kind of cool, but there wasn't much else I liked about it. I went in with very low expectations and got what I expected. At least my 6 year old liked it and that's all I cared about.

If they aren't martial artists in rubber suits, they can go fuck themselves.

Ninja Turtles and Secret of the Ooze were fucking good movies. Fuck this shit.

That said, I'll go see it at some point.

So I'm guessing this is another mocap failure.

Sorry.
I tried.
LOL Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
4ozToFreedom - I think their faces look better now than in the originals. More like a turtle.

What?!? More like a turtle, but less like the originals. I havent seen it, but they seem more sinister in this incantation. They are supposed to be fun loving cowabunga dudes. Not jaded adults. Phone Post 3.0
Don't get me wrong, I grew up with the original look and had all the toys. But for a revamp, I'm glad they beefed them up. Raphael is the only hardass as always, the others are still softhearted. As a whole, it's not great, but I enjoyed it as being a long time fan. Phone Post 3.0

I enjoyed it. I thought they did a pretty good job remaking the Turtles. I loved the first movie and this one was pretty good. I thought the Shredder character was a bit shallow and the Turtles looked a bit too aggressive though.

However a huge relief was that the Turtles were not aliens and Shredder was not a white guy. Bay must have been trolling.

just got done. i'm a little conflicted. i'll have to watch it again. i thought shredder was pretty cool actually.

How bad was megan fox?

there's already a sequel in the works. i want casey jones, be-bop, rocksteady and crane. i totally agree with whoever said it looked rushed though.

Jhay - 

How bad was megan fox?

bad. she's always bad.

Just came back from my second viewing, I loved it. There are a bunch of things I would have changed/kept the older movies and comics. But I"m honestly just really happy to see the Turtles on the big screen.

No Muckman or Monty Moose? Fuck this movie. Phone Post 3.0

ooh and ace duck. i need to be in charge of these movies.

Sacks made a comment that they originally intended to experiment on rabbits. I'm curious if they attempt Yusagi Yojimbo.

I'd even settle for Hot Spot or Halfcourt. Phone Post 3.0