Did anyone watch Knuckle and think you'd beat

most of them without a lot of trouble? The exception being the King of the Travelers. Would not fuck with him at all.

I thought most of the big fights were works to bilk money out of people they worked up into a lather with all of the shit talking video tapes... Phone Post 3.0

Not really...there's some tough SOB's, Especially with Fair Play... NOW If it's a Street fight and I can bite, head butt, Gouge, smash heads on concrete... I think I beat a few of them.

Who really is the King of the Travelers?!? Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Not really...there's some tough SOB's, Especially with Fair Play... NOW If it's a Street fight and I can bite, head butt, Gouge, smash heads on concrete... I think I beat a few of them.

Who really is the King of the Travelers?!? Phone Post 3.0
Tyson Fury Phone Post 3.0

The Elastic Assassin - I thought most of the big fights were works to bilk money out of people they worked up into a lather with all of the shit talking video tapes... Phone Post 3.0
Would be real smart move, hadn't really thought of that angle... Lol if there all around the Xmas table together laughing at the eggs

VU Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
The Elastic Assassin - I thought most of the big fights were works to bilk money out of people they worked up into a lather with all of the shit talking video tapes... Phone Post 3.0
Would be real smart move, hadn't really thought of that angle... Lol if there all around the Xmas table together laughing at the eggs

VU Phone Post 3.0
Bro...there was not one honest person in that doc....its a culture of grifters.... Phone Post 3.0

The Elastic Assassin -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

VU Phone Post 3.0
Bro...there was not one honest person in that doc....its a culture of grifters.... Phone Post 3.0
Oh I know... But didn't consider the fix was in.

Good call sir, very strong possibility. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe old Joe Joyce.

But most of them are real nutters.

Maybe the guy who keeps calling out rogan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AdazQ-66DA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLXMnUPwD88

just don't go after his body, it is IRONCLAD

Rambo John J - Maybe old Joe Joyce.

But most of them are real nutters.

Maybe the guy who keeps calling out rogan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AdazQ-66DA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLXMnUPwD88

just don't go after his body, it is IRONCLAD
Lmao... That dude is epic!!

Don't be scare Joe!!! Phone Post 3.0

I didn't consider the fighting being staged. Good point.

Soul Gravy - I didn't consider the fighting being staged. Good point.
No...they got their licks in...I just got the vibe that the ending was worked..... Phone Post 3.0

As someone who grew up with quite a few of these guys I can assure you they are not works. The feuds that they are a part of are real and long-standing. Oh and the guy calling out rogan is a tongue in cheek fake and an obvious one if you are irish Phone Post 3.0

Even if they were works. Some fights went for HOURS. That is some insane cardio, even if they just danced around for two hours, its still impressive. Some pro fighters have their hands at their waist in the second round. Phone Post 3.0

Bootsy Collins - As someone who grew up with quite a few of these guys I can assure you they are not works. The feuds that they are a part of are real and long-standing. Oh and the guy calling out rogan is a tongue in cheek fake and an obvious one if you are irish Phone Post 3.0

I love the rogan callout guy, he is a comedian and a good one at that.

I don't think any of the knuckle fights were works. Those crazy fucks got to much pride and not enough braincells to work a fight.