Did Ariel ever promise Overeem an ipad? you judge

what say you ?

wow you're obsessed with this issue

voted down.

DamnSevern - wow you're obsessed with this issue

voted down.

Wow Ariel just spend the $500 and get the man an iPad 2. I am sure you got more than that in advertisment and sponsorship by having Reem on your show 2 years in a row on his birthday.  

yea, just get him one... holy ipad tease boyy..

thesanitycruzer - 
GageIsLegend - Who the fuck cares?

Really..who the fuck cares?????

i love the quote button

MentaL - "alistair asked for an ipad and its almost as good as an ipad."

Mate , why did you post the Macc Town badge on the Tito romo thread ?

I must know ! Phone Post

MODS?

Did Ariel ever promise Overeem an ipad? you judge I LICK DEMON BALLS UnderGround Forum 0 minutes ago

thesanitycruzer
13 789
mods, who moved my ariel calls listeners cheap jew I LICK DEMON BALLS What if ... 1 hour ago

RickStorm
2 34
Ariel "people calling me a cheap jew, go to hell!" I LICK DEMON BALLS UnderGround Forum 1 hour ago

I LICK DEMON BALLS
208 45033
Did Ariel promise Overeem an IPAD? you judge I LICK DEMON BALLS OtherGround Forum 5 hours ago

taxidriver
9 556

Ariel Helwani Gets owned by fighters ... I LICK DEMON BALLS UnderGround Forum  

Ariel owned by rampage again, last night after vs I LICK DEMON BALLS UnderGround Forum 9 days ago

StretchPlum

MentaL -
KwikTempah - 
MentaL - "alistair asked for an ipad and its almost as good as an ipad."
Mate , why did you post the Macc Town badge on the Tito romo thread ?

I must know ! Phone Post

Badge? I posted a GIF avatar from Sherdog if that's what you are refering to.

mate I just checked back and it is indeed the gif , when you originally posted it it was the Macclesfield Town Football
Club crest but with the dragon flicking it's tongue, I know because I'm from Macclesfield Town and I freaked out !

what would cause that to happen ? Phone Post

DamnSevern - wow you're obsessed with this issue

voted down.

this trolls gotta go

This guy is either Rampage or Diaz. I refuse to believe that he isn't. Phone Post

Who gives a shit???

DamnSevern -  
Did Ariel ever promise Overeem an ipad? you judge I LICK DEMON BALLS UnderGround Forum 0 minutes ago
thesanitycruzer
13 789
mods, who moved my ariel calls listeners cheap jew I LICK DEMON BALLS What if ... 1 hour ago
RickStorm
2 34
Ariel "people calling me a cheap jew, go to hell!" I LICK DEMON BALLS UnderGround Forum 1 hour ago
I LICK DEMON BALLS
208 45033
Did Ariel promise Overeem an IPAD? you judge I LICK DEMON BALLS OtherGround Forum 5 hours ago
taxidriver
9 556

Ariel Helwani Gets owned by fighters ... I LICK DEMON BALLS UnderGround Forum  
Ariel owned by rampage again, last night after vs I LICK DEMON BALLS UnderGround Forum 9 days ago
StretchPlum

LOL his name should be changed to I LICK ARIEL'S BALLS Phone Post

MonsterBalls - 
DamnSevern -  MODS?

What is he guilty of here? Ariel isn't a pro-fighter.

jeesus you're predictable.

I'm sure if his threads were directed at someone you respected than you'd be making a fuss.

but considering your disdain for me, ariel, and jews in general, you have no problem with it.

MonsterBalls - Good grief did you just play the anti-semite card again? LOL!

It was a simple question and you became a drama queen again. Let's try again. What is he doing that you think requires mod intervention here since Ariel isn't a fighter?
lets remind everyone why I played the anti semite card before

TimmyCheng - Guys like rampage and tito are hating and roasting on ariel but i see threads of how bad rampage is to mma because of this? What i dont get is why are you guys hating on rampage n tito? What have they done wrong. IMO Ariel deserves this, have you all forgotten Ariel jewed his way out of giving Ubereem an ipad2, breaking a promise. He lied to the most humble man, in order to get an 1 hour interview. Really, i enjoy ariel instigating fights between fighters, but now i just hate him. Your thoughts? Phone Post

TimmyCheng - Fk jews cheapasses Phone Post

Doc T -  How about baked ? Phone Post

OveREEMed A New Butthole - 
DamnSevern - 
OveREEMed A New Butthole - He promised him an iPad 2 and gave him a balloon instead. He IS a cheap Jew. Give him an iPad 2 you cheap Jew!

On a serious note though,

For the people crying and brinhing up the holocaust, assholes, do you know how many people died in WWII? What about those 20+ million Russian people that died fighting to free your asses? You fucking crying baby assholes, instead of walking into the gas chambers, maybe you should've fought your way out.
voted down

there is a line and you crossed it.

I didn't cross jack shit, the line was crossed by some asshole that brought up the holocaust cause he could not think of a better way for an argument.

Take that vote and pound it up your ass.

yep I played the anti semite card before when someone suggested ariel should be baked, instead of roasted.  forgive me for being offended and other anti semitic bullshit.

right you only care about sakbjj and his steven seagal spamming.

making 5 threads attacking ariel within 3 days is totally cool.

threads that usually contain anti semitic comments.

I answered the question, hes spamming the forum with ariel helwani ipad theeads that no one gives a fuck about it except you. it seems