Did Brink Fight?

did he fight Travis on may 1?

No he did not fight...he got hurt surfing 2 days before the event !!

He always gets hurt right before a fight.

Too bad Erikson wasnt given a chance.. he would have shown up healthy !!

Erickson would not be a good match up for me..he is a great wrestler and I believe he is over 265 lbs. In other words, I do not feel like getting my ass kicked by him at this time!!!

Erikson is closer to 300 lbs

"Erickson would not be a good match up for me..he is a great wrestler and I believe he is over 265 lbs. In other words, I do not feel like getting my ass kicked by him at this time!!!"

lol

This was really heart breaking for Travis and us and many other people. It is sad that this fight did not take.
My self and Jami Klair are working our asses off to build a quality show in southern Minnesota. Having a real block buster main event like the one we had planned would have really elevated the show. It is difficult to fully evaluate how much damage was done by this fight being pulled; but I think it is fair to say that losing such a high profile fight will set our efforts back quite a bit. I guess this is one of the risks we take getting into this business.
The really sad thing is Travis got cheated out of showing his home town just how good he really is.

I would like to talk more extensively about this situation; however I'm still pretty emotional about the whole thing.

I will say this – Travis handled the news and the situation with class and professionalism. I do honestly believe that as soon as he is given the opportunity Travis will take UFC Gold.

I will also say the show was very good despite this problem. We have very good fights and a well run show. The crowd was outstanding – big, loud and rowdy without breaking any laws.
Had a great showings from Gilbert Grappling, The Extreme Gym from Wisconsin, Team Stud Ranch and a few of those Team Bison guys did ok last night as well.

"Erickson would not be a good match up for me..he is a great wrestler and I believe he is over 265 lbs. In other words, I do not feel like getting my ass kicked by him at this time"

He is right at 285 right now..so he would have had a pretty good weight advantage.You are probably right Travis but you never know.

I thought Big cat was going to steamroll Heath also and look what happened!

results from the fights that did happen anyone? Did Kelly Kobold fight?

Brandon Carlson over Matt Hatton 1st round TKO
Mike Bjork over Todd Bouhman 1st round Choke
Brian Childs over Xaviar Awodi – KO – fight of the night
Brandon Foxworth over Forrest Lattiaer Arm Triangle
Calab Quinn over Travis Plant 2nd round Choke –
Just in Fogal over Ryan Raymond TKO
Cory Walmsley over Adam Porochka Top Wrist Lock
Dan Casey over Dave Nagasek via Armbar
Clay Guida over Jed Deno (another great fight)
Kelly Kobold over Holly Thomas – TKO
Justin Deno over Ezra Rowlinson