Did Conor die after fight?

The biggest talker in the game has been VERY quiet after the best event in UFC history.

Locked in the mac mansion with a suitcase full of coke?
Travelling the world on vacation in between TUF shoots?
On the bottom of a pile of strippers, drowning in irish whisky?

I would have expected him to be louder than ever at this point.

Trying to make a baby with the old lady. Bangin 3 times a day and napping. Phone Post 3.0

MMAjustice - The biggest talker in the game has been VERY quiet after the best event in UFC history.

Humble in victory is his claim.....seems true enough. Phone Post 3.0

He was in the MMA limelight for 6 months. He said himself that he was sick of the media after the fight. I'm sure he's healing up and enjoying his personal time now. He's probably spending his days baking in the Las Vegas sun poolside. I know I would!

Jeeesus can't the guy have a break from the media just for a few weeks.

I cant think of one other MMA fighter that has put in that level of promotion work, all just for Aldo to go running and an opponent changed to a juiced smirking midgit.

Lata - Jeeesus can't the guy have a break from the media just for a few weeks.

I cant think of one other MMA fighter that has put in that level of promotion work, all just for Aldo to go running and an opponent changed to a juiced smirking midgit.
I lol'd at "juiced smirking midget"! Phone Post 3.0

he's filming The Ultimate Fighter.

FreeCandy - he's filming The Ultimate Fighter.
This Phone Post 3.0

MMAjustice - The biggest talker in the game has been VERY quiet after the best event in UFC history.

He is doing TUF right now I believe. I'm sure he is still talking and we will see it on TV eventually.

He talked during his rise. He IS the champ now, no need to keep talking. He's no longer the hunter, he's the hunted.

It's an exceptional feat, in my opinion, that he performed as well as he did after that onslaught of promotion. It's gotta be exhausting.

He's filming TUF right now you goof Phone Post 3.0

Still waiting for the Irish to parade him down the streets in Ireland when he returns, per Paddy Holohan. I guess hes filming TUF now?

Patiently waits for parade video

I'm actually really concerned at this stage, I miss my dose of Conor something chronic.

Need that guy who visited the MacMansion to visit him, check he's okay... Phone Post 3.0

Captain Epic - 
FreeCandy - he's filming The Ultimate Fighter.
This Phone Post 3.0

This. Everything he's coming up with is getting filmed for that show.

UGCTT_LastCall - He talked during his rise. He IS the champ now, no need to keep talking. He's no longer the hunter, he's the hunted.

Conor is the interim champ and still on the hunt. Aldo is the real champ.

He still posts on Twitter a decent amount. Mostly stuff with his girl or TUF. Phone Post 3.0

Getting some much needed rest away from the limelight after months of promotional activity.

actually Conor died

pretty sad

Dude has been going hard in the media for a long time. He probobly broke records with the ammount of media he did. Hes taking some serious time away id imagine. Probobly on a vacation, that would explain the complete silence Phone Post 3.0