MMA Underground Forums

Did CroCop get KO'd because of back head shots?

I just rewatched that fight and Schaub must have hit Cro cop on the back of the head everytime they were in a clinch.  Also while they were on the ground Schaub kept punching Crop cop on the back of the head.  Do you guys think  that all those back of the head shots  added up and finally led him to him being knocked out? 

hmm interestingg

was this their plan from the begining?  Is that why he guaranteed a KO? 

The shot that knocked him out was to the back of the head. Granted he turned into it and Schaub could not have avoided it, was to the back of the head for sure.

I knew a man, Crojangles and he'd fight for you
with worn out chin

Years of head shots cause his brain to "shut off" sooner. Its the same thing that has happened with chuck and any other warrior who got into lots of battles resulting in shots to the head. Guys who used to have iron chins get shut off sooner as the cumulative effect of years of head shots add up.

silver hair, sagging pecs and flaggy pants

For fucks sake.

Gozanga knocked him the fuck out with his own kick

Murr of all people ko'ed him after a snooze fest of a fight.

Schaub mercifully reitired him.

Quit this shit, it's over.

All schaub did was hit him in the back of the head.

I can't wait until Schaub gets KTFO brutally... hopefully the ufc matches him up with the winner of mir/nelson, and not his cherry picking legends ( he asked for big nog next), that are on the downside of their career.

either way he got knocked out and it sucks :/ Phone Post

It took a head kick from Gonzaga and a  brutal Knee from Mir took knock out cro cop.  Neither Barry nor Dos Santos stopped CroCop with punches.   Just think about it...

The Dean of Bean - That was a contributing factor. I counted 28 shots to the back of his head.

Seriously?

Reminds me of Browne vs. Mcsweeney, Browne basically got the TKO by all strikes to the back of the head.

Dick move by Schaub.

No longer fan.

TTT

bignightmare - Dick move by Schaub.

No longer fan.

Oh noeee

Schaub just lost all his fans!

I mean he was so awesome to begin with!

Fake Rassler - 

with worn out chin

singing along.. finish it.. lol

RickStorm - 
Fake Rassler - 

with worn out chin

singing along.. finish it.. lol

I was thinking the same thing....it was kinda catchy!

The real reason Mirko went down is the lack of Duran Duran.