Did DJ make 250k????

http://www.bjpenn.com/ufc-on-fox-9-salary-report-johnson-bags-250k-for-title-defense/

If so wow!! I thought 175k was what he got, and that was still impressive!

Dana is dishin out the Dollars!

other sources reported it as 125 and 50 bonus. so 175.

He also got 50 for KOTN though, so who knows.

Main event on a fox card, i would expect him to get some decent money.

I think he got 125k plus KOTN but i think his contract is 125 to show 125 to win?? cuz bj penn.com is saying he got 250 not including his KOTN.

ya wow, he's getting 125/125... DAMNNNNNNN, plus KOTN, he made some serious cash last night!!

TFK_BOZY - The guy is all class. I think he deserves every penny. Phone Post 3.0

So do I!

the write-up I saw was 125 to show, 50 to win. plus the 50k for kotn = 225k

ufc98newb - the write-up I saw was 125 to show, 50 to win. plus the 50k for kotn = 225k

Ya i saw 175 total at first, but i'm just going off what BJPENN.com reported, you would think they checked their numbers before writing this article so I'm assuming its correct. Either way, what a good payday for demetrius

Well deserved. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_BOZY - The guy is all class. I think he deserves every penny. Phone Post 3.0
Fo sho Phone Post 3.0

Earned every penny if not more.

UGCTT_BlahBreh - 
ufc98newb - the write-up I saw was 125 to show, 50 to win. plus the 50k for kotn = 225k

Ya i saw 175 total at first, but i'm just going off what BJPENN.com reported, you would think they checked their numbers before writing this article so I'm assuming its correct. Either way, what a good payday for demetrius

hell ya! just googled it quickly and about half the sites are reporting 125/50 and the other half 125/125

ufc98newb - 
UGCTT_BlahBreh - 

hell ya! just googled it quickly and about half the sites are reporting 125/50 and the other half 125/125

man if he's getting 125/125 plus 50k plus sponsors... that is amazing especially for a newer division!!

good for the division and good for the sport.

Damn son! Mighty mouse got some $$$ Phone Post 3.0

Great for him hopefully it's even more than the reported payout.Champ on a fox main event. Phone Post 3.0

Not to mention what Xbox is paying...  very well deserved.

jasonhightower - 

Not to mention what Xbox is paying...  very well deserved.

ya he cleared 300k last night for his performance.. amazing

Good for him, the Champ deserves to get paid.

I had actually wondered if the newer weight classes pay scale reflected the pay of the classes that have been in the UFC longer. Good to see the champ getting paid like the champ. Phone Post 3.0

shadysavagecameonmaiaface - I had actually wondered if the newer weight classes pay scale reflected the pay of the classes that have been in the UFC longer. Good to see the champ getting paid like the champ. Phone Post 3.0
Ya thats awesome# Phone Post 3.0

DJ is getting a $1000/lb. just to show up. Phone Post 3.0