Did DJ make 250k????

Stoked! He deserves it. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Stoked! He deserves it. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_BOZY - The guy is all class. I think he deserves every penny. Phone Post 3.0

This

The punch worth $250k.

Couldn't be happier for DJ, dude can take a sweet holiday now!! Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully that info is wrong. No UFC champion should be making less than 1 m before sponsorships . You guys really think that's a good pay day? After tax and paying his training fees and management that check allows him to live comfortably for about a year or live like an average joe for a couple years. No pension, retirement fund, security. and he's only a couple losses away from getting cut. Being serious. Maybe you guys are lower income and not out on your own yet. Leo Santa Cruz makes much better money without having to hope for bonus $$. Once again, I hope those numbers for DJ are wrong.

ufc98newb - the write-up I saw was 125 to show, 50 to win. plus the 50k for kotn = 225k
This Phone Post 3.0

Not bad at all, just realised he has won FOTN, SOTN and now the KOTN all in a row. Awesome!

CompanyBlue - Hopefully that info is wrong. No UFC champion should be making less than 1 m before sponsorships . You guys really think that's a good pay day? After tax and paying his training fees and management that check allows him to live comfortably for about a year or live like an average joe for a couple years. No pension, retirement fund, security. and he's only a couple losses away from getting cut. Being serious. Maybe you guys are lower income and not out on your own yet. Leo Santa Cruz makes much better money without having to hope for bonus $$. Once again, I hope those numbers for DJ are wrong.

wtf

Stache -
CompanyBlue - Hopefully that info is wrong. No UFC champion should be making less than 1 m before sponsorships . You guys really think that's a good pay day? After tax and paying his training fees and management that check allows him to live comfortably for about a year or live like an average joe for a couple years. No pension, retirement fund, security. and he's only a couple losses away from getting cut. Being serious. Maybe you guys are lower income and not out on your own yet. Leo Santa Cruz makes much better money without having to hope for bonus $$. Once again, I hope those numbers for DJ are wrong.

wtf
My thoughts exactly hahaha Phone Post 3.0

You guys need to up your standards thinking he got a huge payday. He's one of the best p4p according to much of the media and his base pay is just over 100k as a main event? That's really sad imo

CainPoundedMyOldSN - closest to a reasonable number ive seen in a while
This Phone Post 3.0

CompanyBlue - Hopefully that info is wrong. No UFC champion should be making less than 1 m before sponsorships . You guys really think that's a good pay day? After tax and paying his training fees and management that check allows him to live comfortably for about a year or live like an average joe for a couple years. No pension, retirement fund, security. and he's only a couple losses away from getting cut. Being serious. Maybe you guys are lower income and not out on your own yet. Leo Santa Cruz makes much better money without having to hope for bonus $$. Once again, I hope those numbers for DJ are wrong.
I'm sure you're a very successful business owner. Phone Post 3.0

thatcpjguy - 
CompanyBlue - Hopefully that info is wrong. No UFC champion should be making less than 1 m before sponsorships . You guys really think that's a good pay day? After tax and paying his training fees and management that check allows him to live comfortably for about a year or live like an average joe for a couple years. No pension, retirement fund, security. and he's only a couple losses away from getting cut. Being serious. Maybe you guys are lower income and not out on your own yet. Leo Santa Cruz makes much better money without having to hope for bonus $$. Once again, I hope those numbers for DJ are wrong.

The smart business owner is the one getting away with paying their stars so little money.

My family does live comfortably but we worked to get into this position so I feel it's deserved.

CompanyBlue -
thatcpjguy - 

The smart business owner is the one getting away with paying their stars so little money.

My family does live comfortably but we worked to get into this position so I feel it's deserved.
He went from making 14k to 125k to show. Thats a pretty good bump up in pay. Phone Post 3.0

It will get larger as he grows more marketable. Awesome contract. Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish -
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax - 
CompanyBlue -
thatcpjguy - 

He went from making 14k to 125k to show. Thats a pretty good bump up in pay. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder what changed to allow such a huge boost in pay. Mustve been all that money they saved by introducing a new weight class of womens and paying them all to sit out a year.
Your sarcasm is dumb. Phone Post 3.0