Did ea record every fighters style?

Im playing ea ufc and notice that everyone punches the same, there is pretty much no difference between the fighters besides what their neutral stance is and their special punches but even the specials all look the same, did they not put those suits on the fighters to track their movements and their punches?, or do they just have 1 basic setting for every fighter and then just change the stats and special punches for each fighter, because thats what It feels like

And the delay for movement and punching is insane, you hit a button and a second later it does the movement, its makes it hard to time punches, if u play thqs games when you hit the button to throw a punch your guy throws a punch at that exact second, ornifvyou go to sidestep it happens instantly,

I dont feel that this should be such an issue for ea to avoid, there is alot they fucked up in this game that I let slide based off it being their first crack at an mma game, but something like punch delays is ridiculous, and is just lazy on ea's part

I wanna love this game man, I really do, but It bugs the shit out of me, still playing it tho, its good enough to kill some time on, but just dissapointing overall imo Phone Post 3.0

Does Machida fight Karate style? I have no idea, I am waiting for price drops before I buy a next gen.

ChaosOverkill -

Does Machida fight Karate style? I have no idea, I am waiting for price drops before I buy a next gen.

Everyone fights the same it feels like Phone Post 3.0

sagemma - 
ChaosOverkill -

I'm assuming you're right, but I mention Machida cause it would be the most obvious one to fight different along with Nick Diaz's high hands slap boxing, which if they didn't give him, is really fail.

ChaosOverkill -
sagemma - 
ChaosOverkill -

I'm assuming you're right, but I mention Machida cause it would be the most obvious one to fight different along with Nick Diaz's high hands slap boxing, which if they didn't give him, is really fail.

Yeah, dont expect machida karate or nick diaz slaps Phone Post 3.0

sagemma - 
ChaosOverkill -
sagemma - 
ChaosOverkill -

Yeah, dont expect machida karate or nick diaz slaps Phone Post 3.0

lame. Ea are fartknockers

This us one of my biggest complaints as well. Basically reach and speed are the only things that make fighters different Phone Post 3.0

Yeah it's like EA MMA. Very lazy job and step down from the THQ releases. Especially the ground game it's incredibly basic. Phone Post 3.0

It doesn't help that everyone can run off the cage, do cartwheel kicks, and do angle slams either.

this is the reason for critics. the next gane will be better because of this. Phone Post

They cut a lot of corners thats for sure Phone Post 3.0

GarlicSenior - It doesn't help that everyone can run off the cage, do cartwheel kicks, and do angle slams either.
This!

Why does everyone have to do breakdancing spin kicks? What happened to the good ol' Muay Thai roundhouse?

It's like they saw real, normal kicks and decided to go Tekken with it. It can't decide if it wasn't to be a fighting sim that's rooted in reality or a flashy over-the-top nonsensical beat-em-up. Phone Post 3.0

ImTheSandMan - Didn't ea get voted the worst company in the world. Phone Post 3.0
THEY'RE WORSE THAN AL QUAIDA Phone Post 3.0

Ea do the same shit with all of their annual franchise games - the bare minimum. Fifa must be one of the highest earning games in the world but every year they just update kits, squads and minor game play changes Phone Post 3.0

The fighter have their own unique movement which is cool. Machida has his karate stance. Aldo bops his head and moves his hands constantly.

Jored1990 - Ea do the same shit with all of their annual franchise games - the bare minimum. Fifa must be one of the highest earning games in the world but every year they just update kits, squads and minor game play changes Phone Post 3.0
Valid point. As a FIFA gamer you're spot on. From reading this I guess I'll wait until one or you sells it to GameStop and I'll buy it for $12.59. Phone Post 3.0

Ufc is half a terrible game ... Same styles and animations for everyone. It's glitchy too I knew a guy who superman punched through an entire 30 fight career all 1st rd KOs Phone Post 3.0

Also if you play an offline game you can pause it and look at the move lists. Somee fighters have unique strikes. Like the Machida crane kick for example. But there could be a lot more. In UFC 3 Machida had his karate style punches.

Stea1th - I think ea said ufc games would be every other year.

What pisses me off is that they charge 2.99 to have Bruce lee in each weight class when it's the same exact model. That's some bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
You mean bruce lee at hw looks the same at flyweight? That is retarded Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th - I think ea said ufc games would be every other year.

What pisses me off is that they charge 2.99 to have Bruce lee in each weight class when it's the same exact model. That's some bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
My bro and I were talking about this, what changes are his stats slightly. Its beyond stupid and whoring out a name.

If they wanted to go that route, might as well add Jean Claude, Norris, Seagal, Frank Duex HIMSELF!!!, Statham, and Jet Li. Lets just whore out everybody!!! Phone Post 3.0