Did Faber just kill that guy???

Serious question.

Dude looked dead to me.

Naw he lived.

EvilMaster - Naw he lived.

Serious question isnt serious.

He did look dead.

RML -  Surely you can't be talking about the fight.. because that would be a spoiler!!!

Im praying to god this is just bad sarcasm.

Rosenthal really dropped the ball there. Was standing right over Mizugaki as he went out (you can see his eyes roll) and then decides to gently paw at his hands like 8 seconds later.

Japanese zombified imo.

even when he came too, he didnt look like he knew what was going on. he was put in a deep sleep!

epwar - Rosenthal really dropped the ball there. Was standing right over Mizugaki as he went out (you can see his eyes roll) and then decides to gently paw at his hands like 8 seconds later.
 Agreed.

he looked dead for a moment, and i did think maybe he really was for a sec

epwar - Rosenthal really dropped the ball there. Was standing right over Mizugaki as he went out (you can see his eyes roll) and then decides to gently paw at his hands like 8 seconds later.

Didn;t you know that he doesnt like to stop fights? he robbed Carwin of his belt. That fight should have been stopped too, lesnar was not intellegently defending himself. Rosenthal is probably the worst ref. Did you see TUF, when the guy grabbed the cage like 6 times, and Rosenthal actually had to pull his had off the cage and didnt even take a point away

That was scary.

GIF?

Faber is gonna fuck up alot of dudes at 135. Hes big for 135, i was sayin when he was 145 champ thay because of his height he should be ay 135. Dude is phenominal. Phone Post

Absolutely

LOL at being pissed he DIDN'T stop the Lesnar-Carwin fight in the first.

fucking fanboy

Tap or Nap

He looked dead. It freaked me out.

Faber at 135 has the same thing
Brown had at 145 and brock had, he was bigger than everyone else. Difference is faber has alot more skill than brock abd is more well rounded then brown, brown just out muscled him in their fights. Faber is going to be sick at 135. I seriously havent been this fanboy in a few years, im really excited for urijah at 135. Phone Post

GIF GIF GIF