Did Faber just kill that guy???

dude this was the same damn thing I was thinking when they spun him over... I thought he was dead... I was genuinely concerned. I was happy to see that he was okay.

fuuuuck i thought i saw a live death on tv thank god he is ok

Man he looked CREEPY there, wow

Yeah, he would have died...if Faber had held it about 5 minutes more. :)

http://i56.tinypic.com/w7fywn.jpg

Fugazi -  LOL at being pissed he DIDN'T stop the Lesnar-Carwin fight in the first.

fucking fanboy

im not pissed he didnt stop the fight, but he should have. what gets me mad is his inabillity to see what is going on in the ring and make the right call so that fighters stay safe. But fuck it, call me a fan boy dont matter to me mang

Rosenthal is good ref he just had a bad angle : (

Touched By A Jab -

TalkShowOnMute - Yeah, he would have died...if Faber had held it about 5 minutes more. :)

You guys should do some research into how long you have to hold a choke to do any damage let alone kill somebody.  It is a LOT longer than you think.

Yelm -  You guys should do some research into how long you have to hold a choke to do any damage let alone kill somebody.  It is a LOT longer than you think.

&nbsp

If he dies, He dies.

I didn't think he went to sleep for that long. Phone Post

aaroncev - Rosenthal is good ref he just had a bad angle : (

WHAT?

Watch the replay from outside the cage. He is standing right over Mizugaki before the turn and sees his entire face drain.

SPOILER!

Did he died? Phone Post

BlahBreh -  LoL at "that guy" Phone Post

;)

My response was not aimed at the op ( I took it as a joke) but more at the people calling or Rosenthal's head.

Yelm -  My response was not aimed at the op ( I took it as a joke) but more at the people calling or Rosenthal's head.

Works for me =)