Did Greg Jackson just ruin Jones' career?

This may be the worst decision ever. Will Jones ever come back from this? Phone Post

...by trying to protect his own? maybe

He certainly didn't help it.

yes

He didn't do it any favors.

In 10 years no one will care. Just like they wouldn't care if Jones KO'd Sonnen in the first, because it's an irrelevant fight. This will blow over.

In the long run it will look worse on the UFC for having to cancel an entire event because one fight fell through. Phone Post

http://i.imgur.com/Z6cdX.jpg

Phone Post

Yup! Phone Post

Had him running even before the fight started against Sonnen Phone Post

Probably not. Jones will kill himself, his kids will starve to death and the UFC will implode....

UGCTT_EnderTL - In 10 years no one will care. Just like they wouldn't care if Jones KO'd Sonnen in the first, because it's an irrelevant fight. This will blow over.

In the long run it will look worse on the UFC for having to cancel an entire event because one fight fell through. Phone Post

I don't think so. I think everytime bones fights people are gonna mention his tuck. Phone Post

rrg1 - Probably not. Jones will kill himself, his kids will starve to death and the UFC will implode....

A bit harsh Phone Post

career suicide IMO. This decision will haunt him for rest of his life. If he thought he was gonna get low PPV revenue before, wait until the next event.

There will definitely be fan backlash.

Blue namer please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgHg24Ti9kQ

RKellyPeedOnMe - 
rrg1 - Probably not. Jones will kill himself, his kids will starve to death and the UFC will implode....

A bit harsh Phone Post

I'm just kidding man lol.

Pointing out how dumb the vast majority of these posts are.

Ew0k187 -
UGCTT_EnderTL - In 10 years no one will care. Just like they wouldn't care if Jones KO'd Sonnen in the first, because it's an irrelevant fight. This will blow over.

I don't think so. I think everytime bones fights people are gonna mention his tuck. Phone Post

I can name numerous other things that made the UG cry more than this, and they all blew over too. Lol Phone Post

Iwreastledabearonce - Phone Post

Lol. So true Phone Post

I think in this situation Jones should have made his own decision. He has to feel like he can defeat Sonnen. Just a week ago he was refusing a Machida rematch, and suddenly he would rather fight Machida than Jones. I understand the protection of a fighter by a coach, but Greg Jackson just made history in a very bad way. I believe that a champion who refuses to fight is no real champion. Phone Post

No cause its was jones' decision to duck the fight Phone Post