Did heath herring retire?

He hasn't fought since his loss to brock in 2008. I don't remember seeing anything saying he was cut from the ufc. Did he retire? Phone Post

Heath was the first fighter I ever met. Great guy. Phone Post

Yup... Yoshihiro "Kiss" Nakao. Phone Post

watched his fight with kerr the other day, HH turned that fight from
boring to awesome verrrrry quickly. Phone Post

Met him at a poker tournament in Castlewood. Guys huge, quads looked bigger than my forearms.

I have a friend who is a personal trainer. The said trainer is also a mma fan and fought a few times. He is training a client and Heath Herrings name get brought up. My friend says to his client, "he needs to work on his stand up" the client replied, " he's my son". My friend is an idiot. Phone Post

Phone Post

GretchenBonnerScreennamedMyAss
1 hour ago
"Met him at a poker tournament in Castlewood. Guys huge, quads looked bigger than my forearms."

Bigger than your forearms? No way!!! Phone Post

One of the most awesome fighters of all time

on sabbatical

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Phone Post

Nothing like Brock keeping it classy and professional Phone Post

JosselEmin - 

What Brock did to Heath with 10 secs left is one of the funniest thing I've seen in MMA.

GIF request please. Phone Post

There was nothing funny about what Brock did. It was a loser move that came out of frustration because he couldn't finish Heath even though he broke Heath's orbital bone after Dan Mirgliotta poked Heath in the eye right before the fight.

You are a fucking loser for thinking something shitty like that is funny...

Thanks for the answers Phone Post

GretchenBonnerScreennamedMyAss - Met him at a poker tournament in Castlewood. Guys huge, quads looked bigger than my forearms.

Popeye? is that you?

JosselEmin - 
Haulport -
JosselEmin -  What Brock did to Heath with 10 secs left is one of the funniest thing I've seen in MMA.

There was nothing funny about what Brock did. It was a loser move that came out of frustration because he couldn't finish Heath even though he broke Heath's orbital bone after Dan Mirgliotta poked Heath in the eye right before the fight.

U can see it in 2 ways and I'm still laughing so u know which way I choose LOL Phone Post

Yeah, you choose to be a loser who thinks that acting like a disrespectful child is a virtue. Only people with self-esteem issues feel that way. Good luck.

That death stare he gave Mirgliotta after the eye poke was hilarious. Phone Post

Yeah bigger than my forearms. I have gynecomastia and that affects my body enjoy laughing at me if that makes you feel better. Phone Post

futurepr0n -
Ryann Von Doom - 
futurepr0n -
Haulport - 
JosselEmin -  What Brock did to Heath with 10 secs left is one of the funniest thing I've seen in MMA.

Bro - It was rude and disrespectful, but don't forget that Brock is an extremely unsual dude who deals with a tonne of negative attention (maybe not all undeserved). He's not very expressive and he was very fired up and enjoying his new career and that was him in the ring just running on adreneline and emotion.

Heath also talked all this shit about how he was just a Fake pro wrestler, and a bunch of shit I'm pretty sure which is what made Brock so vicious.

The Dan Mirgliotta eyepoke was random and did have a serious impact, but thats just a interesting footnote.

Actually he didnt talk shit about brock being a prowrestler. Heath prowrestled with terry funk in japan. Doesnt make sense to talk shit on pw when you and a lot of your friends have, now dows it? Phone Post

He was saying Brock didn't belong in the UFC. In what world do you remember the MMA community embracing Brock Lesnar early in his career? The dude had heat like nobodies business.

But anyway, along with disrespecting his accomplishments as a NCAA Wrestling Champion, he also suggested Brock was not tough at all.

As a guy like Brock, what was this MMA Fight number 3 on his pro record, he's being told everywhere that he has no business in there. And he's dominating!

I'm sure it was a heat of the moment thing that Brock probably never cared what anyone thought and just reacted on Brock instinct anyway.. and yeah he's a jerk.. but whatever he's not a calculated jerk, just a natural born out of his environment jerk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBcrTv7xamc

RVD is blacking out. Brock was majorly pissed at Heath and his camp. Sony pretend like Brock made up the whole thing and Heath and camp are innocent. Phone Post

"Yeah bigger than my forearms. I have gynecomastia and that affects my body enjoy laughing at me if that makes you feel better"

Gynocomastia? You have bitch-tits, so your forearms are small? Phone Post

DonFrye_Fan - 

"Yeah bigger than my forearms. I have gynecomastia and that affects my body enjoy laughing at me if that makes you feel better"

Gynocomastia? You have bitch-tits, so your forearms are small? Phone Post

Yeah, this thread is weird.

Also, LOL at the "I do jitz and boxing, so if I think something is funny then there's now way it's the kind of shit a 10 year old pro wrestling fan would find amusing" defense.