Did heath herring retire?

Last I heard he was booked to fight Cain Velasquez at UFC 99

Yeah. It sucks. I can't take my shirt off at the beach despite having a fairly athletic body so I've been forced to work out to compensate. But I'd trade the forearm growth in a second to be able to just function normally. You know how much it sucks to wear three layers outside in the summer in Tel Aviv?

Sorry for the thread derail. On topic Herring Vov was one of the best battles I ever saw in Pride. Phone Post

I miss health hope he's doing well Phone Post

JosselEmin - 
Haulport -
JosselEmin - 
Haulport -
JosselEmin -  What Brock did to Heath with 10 secs left is one of the funniest thing I've seen in MMA.

GIF request please. Phone Post

There was nothing funny about what Brock did. It was a loser move that came out of frustration because he couldn't finish Heath even though he broke Heath's orbital bone after Dan Mirgliotta poked Heath in the eye right before the fight.

You are a fucking loser for thinking something shitty like that is funny...

U can see it in 2 ways and I'm still laughing so u know which way I choose LOL Phone Post

Yeah, you choose to be a loser who thinks that acting like a disrespectful child is a virtue. Only people with self-esteem issues feel that way. Good luck.

I'm a guy whom train bjj and boxing and I still see it funny as fuck

If ur nickname's is COWBOY and u get ride u should be ashamed. Phone Post

Ok...... so maybe it's brain damage and not low self-esteem in this case............?

Ryann Von Doom - 
Drunkenirishfc - I miss health hope he's doing well Phone Post

He's doing good. Proposed to his gf of 4 years a few weeks back. She's an awesome chick. Phone Post

So you're saying he's NOT no homosexual?

Ryann Von Doom -
danneykmma - He hasn't fought since his loss to brock in 2008. I don't remember seeing anything saying he was cut from the ufc. Did he retire? Phone Post

He waited his contract out. He didnt want to fight for zuffa anymore.

He's playing in poker tourneys all around the world, traveling with his newly annointed fiance who works with poker news and enjoying life. He's living it up. Phone Post

How much do you make as a poker player? Phone Post

I went to the press conference and the fight with him and Brock. Despite the fight being in MN, the crowd seemed to like Heath. Right after weigh ins, Heath and his whole crew went to the Hooters across from the Target Center. He took pictures and signed autographs for everyone who asked. Not many fighters are that friendly the day before a fight. Heath to this day is one of the top 5 nicest fighters I have met. Phone Post

JFC1001 - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Phone Post

Nothing like Brock keeping it classy and professional Phone Post

Brock was the biggest piece of shit in MMA, glad he's gone.

I've personally seen how he treated fans and kids at events he was in the stands for... its not an act he really is a piece of shit.

DanGold -
2nolatch4 -  I went to the press conference and the fight with him and Brock. Despite the fight being in MN, the crowd seemed to like Heath. Right after weigh ins, Heath and his whole crew went to the Hooters across from the Target Center. He took pictures and signed autographs for everyone who asked. Not many fighters are that friendly the day before a fight. Heath to this day is one of the top 5 nicest fighters I have met. Phone Post

Out of interest, who do you rank as the NOAT?

Hard to narrow it down. But Pat Barry, Wanderlei, Tom Lawlor, Chael, and Heath would probably be my top 5. The worst was Matt Hughes, Baroni, Josh Barnett, and Brock. Phone Post

DanGold - Chael would surely be disqualified for IRL white collar crime though, no?

I'm judging solely on personal meeting, nothing else. Yeah Clinton blasted Lewinsky in the White House,but as a president our economy was awesome. Phone Post