Did HuskyFat SpecLARP GUNtards RUIN the PUNISHER?

They complain about SuperHeroes/Comics getting WOKE culture but it’s a POT/KETTLE if you ask me as these HuskyFat SpecLARP GUNtards have RUINED the PUNISHER and were probably the cause for the recent change of symbol!

I’ll bet they’re really afraid of your SLIM and SMART physique as you make ZERO EYE CONTACT with them while passing by in your new VELCRO shoes!

4 Likes

I’m not some MainStream trend following Sheep either, I was reading Punisher since I bought THIS(and I still have it):

1 Like

Marvel ruined The Punisher

2 Likes

pfft…they are not different from the ComicBook Guy with their BIG GUTS wearing a tight-fitting PUNISHER Symbol Shirt

GUNtards wearing PUNISHER symbol hat and PUNISHER symbol T-Shirt, while driving TRUCK/SUV with a PUNISHER symbol sticker have RUINED the PUNISHER!

I wish that MARVEL would COMPLETELY ReIMAGINE PUNISHER as a SJW CHAMPION!

1 Like

2 Likes

23ae93922c051a462acc961135126291-gay-pride-punisher.jpg

3 Likes

Punisher (personnage) — Wikipédia

I’m willing to bet some HuskyFat bullied you a lot in high school, karabu. You bottled the shame and instead of training in practical martial arts to gain CONFIDENCE you further developed your running abilities even further so you did not have to address your weakness. You figured if you were built for FLIGHT then you did not need to worry about FIGHT.

I encourage you to fly out the the COUNTRY and train martial arts with Dryfly up in the mountains so you can stop being so insecure around all the jacked animals on the OG who have striking, grappling and weapons skills.

2 Likes

I think OP ruined the caps lock

1 Like

LOL, I don’t watch Football and never even took an interest and the Football Coaches would invite me to sit with them at their lunch table for my entertaining commentary!

@Dryfly

Karabu is ready to fly out to the mountains to start training so he does not have to keep talking about LARPers and GUNtards because he will finally be a little more secure in himself as a MAN OF STRENGTH.