Did I have a panic or anxiety attack?

Couple Saturdays ago at work during lunch hours, told my mom I had a headache all morning.  Then I started to feel lightheaded which got me analyzing myself.  Then together my heart rate and breathing pattern started get faster and faster.  Then I'm pretty much squatting on the floor panting like a hot dog in a car and I'm bawling for no reason whatsoever.  Then trying to walk it off I was damn near hallucinating.  Had to cover up boxes of sodas who's designs looked like faces.  I was two seconds from going to quickcare but my mom told me to walk and take deep breaths while counting.  The whole thing last over 20 minutes. I honestly felt like I was going to die.  

Sounds like what Kevin love just came out and admitted.  Weird thing is that the exact same thing happened to me about ten years ago and it was also lunchtime on a Saturday.  Maybe my long and busy Friday shift added to stress?  

Also reading up that it can be triggered by a sinus infection which I'm sure I have.  The symptoms start feeling like an attack and then it just snowballs the effects

Anyway, don't ever have one.  My chest and back muscles were incredibly sore for a week.  Guess the hyperventilating and fight or flight response fucks up your body 

It could have been some kind of mild seizure. 

I've had a couple similar episodes. I suspect all of the concussions have something to do with mine. 

Aids 

Captain CargoShorts: Pitbull Apologist -

It could have been some kind of mild seizure. 

I've had a couple similar episodes. I suspect all of the concussions have something to do with mine. 

The buildup and symptoms really check out with an attack though.  My mom says they run in her family.  I remember ambulance coming to my house a couple times when I was a kid for her 

jasperb -

Aids 

I cleared that up 

Possible ranch contamination ?

vagabond - Possible ranch contamination ?

Someone brought in two packs and asked if I could put it on in lieu of sauce. Seriously 

Girly - 

Someone brought in two packs and asked if I could put it on in lieu of sauce. Seriously 

How long after did your symptoms begin?

vagabond -
Girly - 

Couple days.  Also had customers asked for sauce run through a strainer.  Also customer got pizza 1/4 cheese 3/4 loaded.  It's been a struggle !

Girly - 
vagabond -
Girly - 

Couple days.  Also had customers asked for sauce run through a strainer.  Also customer got pizza 1/4 cheese 3/4 loaded.  It's been a struggle !

This the guy?

https://kimberlycurry.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/reclining-oakie.jpg

Some of what you describe happens to me every few days lately.

And in the car. :(

If anyone could help me figure out what this is that would be great. (not trying to hijack just want to see if anyone knows what this is before I contact the doc as it might just be low blood sugar or some dumb shit)

So, since both attacks recently happened in the car while I was driving, ill use those details in my description.

But yeah, I'll start to get dizzy and lightheaded out of nowhere, and then clammy and overheated. Then I start to lose consciousness slowly (start seeing the darkening vision and start "feeling" the shock aura). I straight up start to feel like IM going into shock, and I know what that feels like as Ive stopped breathing before and went into shock while lucid more than once. I then have to pull over and close my eyes and try not to puke for 2-3 minutes. Sometimes I puke. Then, suddenly, Im fine and can continue driving. The clamminess goes away and everything. WTF is wrong with me? Im starting to get worried because it happens more often now.

When it really started kicking in while I was squatting on floor ,  I remember just sweating like "fuck" "god dammit" over and over. Like you do hungover between pukes over toilet.  Then I had just uncontrollable crying and like drooling. I felt sheet white and like out of body.  I started freaking out that that's how people with mental issues perceived the world.  I was easily startled

seriously it felt like I strained and pulled every muscle in my upper body for a week

Sinus pressure occurs because of a blocked sinus cavity, resulting in problematic breathing, causing the individual to experience shortness of breath and dizziness. Since the physical and psychological causes of a panic disorder work together, an individual might link sinus pressure symptoms to an impeding panic attack, thereby inadvertently triggering the event. In other words, the individual can trigger the attack by responding to the physical symptoms associated with sinus pressure.

Since sinus pressure results from a blocked or inflamed nasal cavity, individuals usually resort to mouth and/or chest breathing. This can result in the individual hyperventilating, a situation characterized by a buildup of excessive oxygen, in proportion to decreased carbon dioxide in the bloodstream.

During hyperventilation, an individual usually experiences an increase in anxiety, which can trigger a panic attack. In addition, because of the buildup of oxygen, an individual can feel dizzy, woozy and/or lightheaded, common symptoms associated with panic attacks. The individual may erroneously link these symptoms with an impeding attack, which increases anxiety.

Medical experts advise individuals prone to panic attacks and/or sinus pressure to practice deep breathing techniques.

Hmmm your name isn't Dean by any chance is it lol.  Some coworker of mine had a legit panic attack last week and we had to call for an ambulance to take him off

Vegito Blue -

Hmmm your name isn't Dean by any chance is it lol.  Some coworker of mine had a legit panic attack last week and we had to call for an ambulance to take him off

Did you witness it?  He look ghostly?

Just don't eat lunch on saturdays fag 

How's your sleep?

I went through a phase where I was stressed and not sleeping for a long period. Had what you described above.

We're in the same boat with vit defencies and it's believed that led to my not sleeping which led to a minor freak out. 

MountainMedic -

How's your sleep?

I went through a phase where I was stressed and not sleeping for a long period. Had what you described above.

We're in the same boat with vit defencies and it's believed that led to my not sleeping which led to a minor freak out. 

I did read that vitamin D deficiency can impact it

my sleep is never great and Friday is my all day stressful work shift, then I go back Saturday morning.  Didn't feel extra stressed.  Got doctor next week finally.  Really need to check on sinus infection and get blood work