Did Izzy fix his gyno issue?

I haven't noticed if it's fixed. Anyone know?

3 Likes

Didn’t look totally fixed at weigh in. Who knows.

I think he's still playing tit for tat

4 Likes

Yeah that's why he came in 5 pounds light. 

Don't make fun of the itty bitty Izzy Titty!

4 Likes

Did he donate it to zyience?

2 Likes

No way could I go on tv like that. It wouldnt be that big of a deal to get it fixed.

Just stopped smoking weed

1 Like

It looks almost back to normal , wonder what he did to fix it

It’s still there. But not as bad as last fight. Wondering what the protocol was. every drug I could imagine them prescribing to try and help are banned by usada. 

1 Like

Vikingknee - 

It’s still there. But not as bad as last fight. Wondering what the protocol was. every drug I could imagine them prescribing to try and help are banned by usada. 

Aren't there surgical solutions?

2 Likes

Ministry of Truth -
Vikingknee - 

Aren't there surgical solutions?

Yes.  But he clearly didn’t get surgery. Which I’m surprised. Maybe because of the downtime and he was wanting to fight again quickly 

1 Like

Very bizarre that he didn't get surgery! I have no real info so maybe I'm wrong, but I'm guessing it must be a super minor surgery and not make him lose more than a week or two of training

1 Like

Sprawl'n'Stall - 

Very bizarre that he didn't get surgery! I have no real info so maybe I'm wrong, but I'm guessing it must be a super minor surgery and not make him lose more than a week or two of training

Can't they just drain out the 'weed' juice?

1 Like

its not overly suspicious. yet it is not run of the mill course of events either.

mindless optimism -

its not overly suspicious. yet it is not run of the mill course of events either.

I don’t think it’s common at all for adult athletic males to get gyno like that. His was an extreme growth too. Like as bad as it gets 

2 Likes

He is going the page van zant way, he will leave his bitch tit for sure, maybe in near future he will go for plastic surgery to make both his titties even

Vikingknee -
mindless optimism -

I don’t think it’s common at all for adult athletic males to get gyno like that. His was an extreme growth too. Like as bad as it gets 

Just looking at him gives me girl vibes/gay or something similiar, maybe he has a better estrogen synthesis by default

1000 pushups a day for 2 months

Custom Reebok fight kit

9 Likes