Did Izzy fix his gyno issue?

at least he’s staying abreast of the situation.

3 Likes

Jan game plan… Ground and pound to the gyno

mindless optimism -

its not overly suspicious. yet it is not run of the mill course of events either.

So a man having a titty is underly suspicious???

1 Like
Vikingknee -
Ministry of Truth -
Vikingknee - 

It’s still there. But not as bad as last fight. Wondering what the protocol was. every drug I could imagine them prescribing to try and help are banned by usada. 

Aren’t there surgical solutions?

Yes.  But he clearly didn’t get surgery. Which I’m surprised. Maybe because of the downtime and he was wanting to fight again quickly 

What do you mean he clearly didn’t get surgery? 

of course he did.

If he didn’t that would be the first time in history a boob has gone away by itself. 

1 Like
mindless optimism -

its not overly suspicious. yet it is not run of the mill course of events either.

There's nothing more suspicious. 

Suspicious isn't a strong enough of a word.

It's damn near empirical evidence. 

1 Like
bungee up -
Vikingknee -
Ministry of Truth -
Vikingknee - 

It’s still there. But not as bad as last fight. Wondering what the protocol was. every drug I could imagine them prescribing to try and help are banned by usada. 

Aren’t there surgical solutions?

Yes.  But he clearly didn’t get surgery. Which I’m surprised. Maybe because of the downtime and he was wanting to fight again quickly 

What do you mean he clearly didn’t get surgery? 

of course he did.

If he didn’t that would be the first time in history a boob has gone away by itself. 

Factually untrue- you can mitigate or reverse gyno in some cases with medication or other compounds.

As said by another poster almost all of those compounds are illegal under usada.

I am an Israel nut hugger but even I will say it is very suspect showing up with that gyno vs. costa. It is still highly unlikely he got the surgery between fights. That shit is no joke, they remove the gland and it leaves a scar. 

It is possible however that it has subsided a bit becasue he stopped doing whatever caused or exacerbated it.

Its a minor surgery.  There's a whole shitload of bodybuilders that have had it that dont have noticeable scars.

As with lipo the recovery is fuck all . We're talking days.

mmafan1975 -
mindless optimism -

So a man having a titty is underly suspicious???

Udderly suspicious 

5 Likes

He got an implant in the other pec to even it out and make it less noticeable.

1 Like
bungee up -

Its a minor surgery.  There's a whole shitload of bodybuilders that have had it that dont have noticeable scars.

How many bodybuilders do you know? Because I know quite a few. Nathan de ashas fucking tore training after it. Izy wouldn't be rolling grappling, Muay thai

1 Like
bungee up -

Also I know a bird that had Lipo and that is fucked too you dumbass

1 Like

I had the surgery, its not minor but it wasn't horrible either.  Definitely wouldn't be rolling for a few weeks depending on how much they have to cut out..  His titty wasn't minor so there would be scars visible if he did.   

Meds or even just correcting the imbalance that caused it can shrink it but not completely get rid of it.  The knife is the only 100% sure way.  

My sister had lipo.  She has had a ton of surgeries and health problems but said the lipo was one of the worst pains from any of them.  "burning searing hot fire that won't ease up"

1 Like
knockoutfighter -

![](upload://8NpTJ4FxKs7QsRhYyfu5QYYHyqu.jpeg)

Custom Reebok fight kit

Holy shit is this real?

4 Likes
ThatsHowIRoll -
bungee up -

How many bodybuilders do you know? Because I know quite a few. Nathan de ashas fucking tore training after it. Izy wouldn't be rolling grappling, Muay thai

The fight with costa was nearly 6 months ago. It's keyhole surgery.  In and out of hospital the same day usually. 

There's a bit of brusing. Nothing unusual for a fighter to work around.  I'm sure he skipped bench press at the gym for a few workouts unlike your bodybuilder friend by the sound of it.

But to your point. I dont know any pro bodybuilders . 

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
knockoutfighter -

![](upload://8NpTJ4FxKs7QsRhYyfu5QYYHyqu.jpeg)

Custom Reebok fight kit

Holy shit is this real?

Would the interwebs ever lie? This is authentic

2 Likes
46and2 -

I had the surgery, its not minor but it wasn't horrible either.  Definitely wouldn't be rolling for a few weeks depending on how much they have to cut out..  His titty wasn't minor so there would be scars visible if he did.   

Meds or even just correcting the imbalance that caused it can shrink it but not completely get rid of it.  The knife is the only 100% sure way.  

My sister had lipo.  She has had a ton of surgeries and health problems but said the lipo was one of the worst pains from any of them.  "burning searing hot fire that won't ease up"

Can't get much better info than that 

Amazing tit jokes guys, incredible work. Glad to see all of the same ones from post-Costa made it back. 

2 Likes

They should ask him to wear a bikini at the weigh ins. His picograms are showing.

1 Like
MasterofMartialArts -

Amazing tit jokes guys, incredible work. Glad to see all of the same ones from post-Costa made it back. 

No doubt they will be butt hurt again

1 Like

I'm by no means a gyno expert but I've never seen it only affect one pectoral. 

And Izzy's was by far the worst I've ever seen.