Did Josh Koscheck get beat up by a rookie?

Josh Carmo claims he beat Koscheck's ass...he's the fight and the interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgP_iEYUBIg

Who cares?

Josh Carmo must be a MMA Ref. He got it ALL wrong.

In

ttt

u kidding me Koz beat the shit out of him

Kos has something to hide, that fight started in mount.

damn I wanna see this Phone Post

This was like 5-6 years ago and this guy got his ass handed to him in like 45 seconds, with KOS going MAYBE 40% (at most) on the guy!

LOL @ this nerd changing the story and  trying to get famous from it years later...

FYI this guy claims he is training at Gilroy MMA.  I talked to Phil Baroni today and he said  he is teaching a few classes a week at Gilroy MMA.  Wonder if he knows one of his "students" is big time and kicked the shit out of Kocheck years ago?  Too bad Phil doesn't know anyone at AKA and has never trained there, OH WAIT...

PS- sorry in advance for the name dropping :(

LOL Baroni teaching is it class on how to say the word fuck ?

^^^fuck you faggot have some respect Phone Post

I think this kid is telling the truth...Kos has a gym right here in fresno...only one way to findout. This kid will fight Kos with the MMA gloves this time. I will have the ENTIRE video if this rematch happens.

If he's such a liar why does the video start in mount? I'm not claiming anything but the vid looks chopped up like Jason.

Josh Carmo has his first ammy fight in July. How can you clown on a guy that had the SACK to show up and fight Kos? Talk all the shit you want, be I'm pretty sure...you wouldn't even fight Josh Carmo.

Mots -  Josh Carmo has his first ammy fight in July. How can you clown on a guy that had the SACK to show up and fight Kos? Talk all the shit you want, be I'm pretty sure...you wouldn't even fight Josh Carmo.

because he is saying he kicked Koschecks ass when he got tapped in 45 seconds with an armbar then destroyed after that.Ill fight anyone if Im paid 10 Gs plane flight and hotel. sign it up

also that was sparring not a fight.

Winston 10K? You want more money then first time fighters in the UFC make to fight a guy with ZERO training and ZERO fights? Undercard fighters on Bellator are making 1000/1000...keep smashing your board