Did Josh Koscheck get beat up by a rookie?

The video is suspect...I'll headover to AKA this week and see if KOS will come on camera with me.

the video looks a bit fishy, but that kid seems like a liar. his mannerisms and stutering while he was telling the story tell it all. hes a liar. he probably hit josh with one good haymaker that got edited out and since AKA edited the video he saw his chance to tell a story. the dude didnt even get his story straight before the interview.

Mots -  Winston 10K? You want more money then first time fighters in the UFC make to fight a guy with ZERO training and ZERO fights? Undercard fighters on Bellator are making 1000/1000...keep smashing your board

whats ur weight ill fight u for 5 Gs 160 pound weight class or 155

Mots -  Winston 10K? You want more money then first time fighters in the UFC make to fight a guy with ZERO training and ZERO fights? Undercard fighters on Bellator are making 1000/1000...keep smashing your board

im not a fighter Thats what my time is worth to me .

fuck it ill fight either of u for 5 Gs and plane and hotel fare.Ill fight u both back to back for 7500

Winston go suck a bag of dicks. I can tell your a fucking cunt already. Josh Carmo fought KOS for free...but you need 5K? Shut your fucking piehole...you need to fight the urge to SUCK MY DICK!

Mots -  Winston go suck a bag of dicks. I can tell your a fucking cunt already. Josh Carmo fought KOS for free...but you need 5K? Shut your fucking piehole...you need to fight the urge to SUCK MY DICK!

Josh sparred with Koscheck if it was a fight with no gloves hed have his face punched in AS it is he got his ass completely owned There wasnt one second of that video where he did shit to Koscheck ,he taps in 30 seconds and he thinks he did good OO and how does ur heros pee pee taste ?

t

this is an old ass video...

if you guys havent seen the full video, it used to be on youtube but it looks like whoever uploaded it took it down

it was titled "koscheck fights a fan" or something to that extent

and that random ass kid gets slammed...

woops double post

btw

here's the full video of the "fight"

http://www.mmaontap.com/mma/entry/josh-koscheck-fights-a-fan

JUST watched the whole video Ive seen it before.He got his ass handed to him And u say he got beat up ? watch the entire video He got his ass completely owned and was gasping for air in 30 seconds

Winston...thats the EXCAT same video i posted...its not the COMPLETE FIGHT...IT STARTS IN THE MOUNT...when have you ever seen a fight that STARTS IN THE MOUNT? Why am I arguing with a complete CUNT TRUFFLE LIKE YOU? Why don't you fight Carmo? FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING!

whats ur weight Mots ? ill fight either of you for paid expences and 4 thousand bucks If ur under 160 and can come to NY Ill fight u for 1000 bucks if u can find promotor

and Mots everyone here agrees ur hero got his ass kicked but yet ur title says Koz gets beat up

Dude is a liar.  The fight starts in mount because they agreed not to record it... then started recording it when this chump was on his back not paying attention (like 5 seconds in).

And LOL @ him dropping Kos with headgear on.

All I want to know is where is the ORIGINAL video? It's a 5 Minute round...where all 5 mins? 

I have never seen so many haters in my life. Most of you guys talk shit. This guy actually got in the ring with KOS...hate all you want, but Josh Carmo gets my resect for the simple fact HE TRIED. You fucking losers want to pile on this kid cause he lost a fight with a PRO MMA fighter. HE NEVER SAID HE WON...HE SAID HE BEAT KOSCHECKS ASS AT THE BEGINING OF THIS FIGHT...THATS ALL HE SAID.

All we need to see is the BEGINING of the video we have...CAUSE THIS VIDEO ITS STARTS IN A MOUNT.

I would like to thank you all for participating...

DON PARDO...TELL THEM WHAT THEY HAVE WON....

What happens in training and sparring should stay in training and sparring IMO.