Did Krazy Horse KO Wanderlei Silva?

This video is a breakdown of the facts surrounding the infamous Pride backstage brawl where Charles Krazy Horse Bennett allegedly knocked out Wanderlei Silva, with a testimony from Matt Lindland saying it 100% happened.

I believe he did, but not saying much since he got a free shot on someone who wasn’t prepared to take a punch. 

I don't think Wanderlie ever denied it.  

Barry_BondsMVP -

I believe he did, but not saying much since he got a free shot on someone who wasn’t prepared to take a punch. 

I beleive so too....matt lindland tells the story the exact same way that bennett does.

Thai Dye -

I don't think Wanderlie ever denied it.  

The entire chute boxe team did deny it at the time, but the main reason for this was Wanderlei still went out and fought that night against Arona after being concussed. The Pride promoters knew that he got knocked out and still allowed him to compete, so they had to deny it happened and destroy any footage of the KO.

I believe it happened

MakeMeBleed -

I believe it happened

Me too, I wish the footage was out there.

I heard it was a flash knockdown. Wand was breaking up the melee and Krazy Horse nailed him. He got dropped. But 1. He was off guard 2. He wasn’t unconscious 

pharochuck -

I heard it was a flash knockdown. Wand was breaking up the melee and Krazy Horse nailed him. He got dropped. But 1. He was off guard 2. He wasn’t unconscious 

Really? Thats interesting, did you hear it from someone that actually witnessed it happen?

Maybe, but even if he did, it means nothing. There are 2 versions of the story. In one version, Wanderlei never got ko'd or dropped. In the other version, he got ko'd or dropped by a sucker punch, when he wasn't looking or ready. Neither of those stories say much about Wanderlei, besides that he's a human. I do however tend to believe that he got sucker punched, and probably dropped.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Maybe, but even if he did, it means nothing. There are 2 versions of the story. In one version, Wanderlei never got ko'd or dropped. In the other version, he got ko'd or dropped by a sucker punch, when he wasn't looking or ready. Neither of those stories say much about Wanderlei, besides that he's a human. I do however tend to believe that he got sucker punched, and probably dropped.

Yeah possibly, but the way that Krazy Horse and Matt Lindland tell the story is that Wanderlei was kicking Bennett while he was unconscious and thats when he stood up and threw the right hand.

Lindland sounded pretty convinsing…Im a big fan of Silva and his team but they dude just fought and proffesionals fight in the ring like Bennet said not for free

Winston Wolf - Lindland sounded pretty convinsing..Im a big fan of Silva and his team but they dude just fought and proffesionals fight in the ring like Bennet said not for free

It's a well documented fact, Charles Bennett not fighting for free, is absolutely laughable.

100 % he cleaned wand you can see it in his fight that night

A member of the Chuteboxe team admitted it. I wish I still had the screen shot...

The Brazilians agree. Bennett agrees. Lindland agrees. Good enough for me.

In for video

Devin515 -

This video is a breakdown of the facts surrounding the infamous Pride backstage brawl where Charles Krazy Horse Bennett allegedly knocked out Wanderlei Silva, with a testimony from Matt Lindland saying it 100% happened.

Never, EVER question the horse!

Dominique Robinson - 
Devin515 -

Never, EVER question the horse!

Unless he’s in cuffs with a lawyer present.

Seeing how salty Silva still is about the whole situation i tend to agree. Something happened between those 2 and Wand want to get at Crazy

PelosiesPanties - 
pharochuck -

That would be more realistic, getting hit out if nowhere by some POS. No way he was dropped unconscious that's silly

Why is that silly ? If he got a clean shot he could absolutely KO Vanderlei