Did Lyle Beerbohm just win again?!?!?

I know he was scheduled to fight a pretty tough guy this past weekend, was that vid on the home page of that fight?

Yes he won

ok. ufc time maybe...

ya i won.I landed 7 elbows the poor guy got 30 staples and 20+ stitches

Thank you. Will be on Showtime soon

Congrats Lyle. I'd love to see Beerbohm vs. Heun on the undercard of Fedor vs. Rogers

FancyPants -  ya i won.I landed 7 elbows the poor guy got 30 staples and 20+ stitches

I saw that on another thread.
nice work.

take some of your winnings and send him a fruit basket.
:)

japetto - I take it he's a name to remember?

100%. See if you can find his fight against Bang Ludwig, he submitted him in the first round rather easily. 

Lyle has literally smoked everyone he has fought. 23-0 with 22 finishes. One decision was unanimous. He is top 10 in the world and only a few of us know it

He's no secret in Spokane... Lyle brought a huge crowd and got a deafening ovation before and after his fight.

smoogy - Congrats Lyle. I'd love to see Beerbohm vs. Heun on the undercard of Fedor vs. Rogers

smoogy, conor is out for a while (knee surgery).

Beerbong vs. Gurgel would be good though!

sikjitsu - Lyle has literally smoked everyone he has fought. 23-0 with 22 finishes. One decision was unanimous. He is top 10 in the world and only a few of us know it

I wouldn't go that far just yet! But I am definately excited to see how good he can become. He has some interesting thoughts on the sport.

Plus I would only count pro fights.

Congrats Lyle, nice job.

Another impressive performance, well done Lyle.

Good job. Beerbong is a killer nickname also.

Conor Heun - Congrats Lyle, nice job.

you got knee surgery?

Thanks for all the support.

FancyPants - 

you got knee surgery?

Yea, had my ACL reconstructed after my fight with Jorge.

I got a cadaver graft so I have some dead guys ankle tendon in my knee now. I get off the crutches at the end of this week.

I have been working hard on my rehab and should be fighting again by January.

Congrats again on the victory, your doing big things.

Conor Heun - 
FancyPants - 

you got knee surgery?

Yea, had my ACL reconstructed after my fight with Jorge.

I got a cadaver graft so I have some dead guys ankle tendon in my knee now. I get off the crutches at the end of this week.

I have been working hard on my rehab and should be fighting again by January.

Congrats again on the victory, your doing big things.

I hope you get back in cage soon

Beerbohm,
You've come a long way since San Manuel. I went that night to watch Gabe Ruediger fight and I "was impressed by your performance." I remember the fancy pants too. Keep working hard!