Did Lyle Beerbohm just win again?!?!?

Scut Farkus - Beerbohm,

You've come a long way since San Manuel. I went that night to watch Gabe Ruediger fight and I "was impressed by your performance." I remember the fancy pants too. Keep working hard!
That was nine months out of prison. I didnt know much. Thank you

You really never trained before going to jai?

Dawkins - You really never trained before going to jai?

I just wrestled in High School. I train all the time. so its kinda like ive been doing it for five years.

Ok, since my first pick has a busted knee, how about...

Lyle Beerbohm vs. Fabricio Camoes?

If running away from cops while high on meth was training...

sikjitsu - If running away from cops while high on meth was training...

Why in fucks name would you say something like this? have you read his story? the guy has turned his life around against all odds!!! YOU ARE A DICK-NOSE DELUX!!!!!! ill bet if we all knew your story we would be IMPRESSED right? take your "SIK JITS" and stick it in your pussy Signed Tony Biondo ST.Louis MO......FUCKER

13pitbulls - 

Why in fucks name would you say something like this? have you read his story? the guy has turned his life around against all odds!!! YOU ARE A DICK-NOSE DELUX!!!!!! ill bet if we all knew your story we would be IMPRESSED right? take your "SIK JITS" and stick it in your pussy Signed Tony Biondo ST.Louis MO......FUCKER

This

13pitbulls - 

<br />
Voted Up.

13pitbulls - 

thanks bro

LOL @ sukjitsu's lame humor.

KrisDonahoo - 

LOL @ sukjitsu's lame humor.
I agree

what is it about the North West that there have been so many good fighters out of here?

sikjitsu is his team and is probably his friend busting his chops.

clintpac1 - sikjitsu is his team and is probably his friend busting his chops.

Try the owner of Sik Jitz but has a lame sense of humor sometimes