Did Madonna Get Ass Implants?

I got Madonna’s big ass comin’ outta my left ear…

1 Like

You must have missed Jlos super bowl performance in 2020.

4 Likes

Wrong. This is the OG

Yup, j low is a hoe.

There are levels and Madonna is at the top, j lo isn’t that far behind but at least she’s better to look at.

1 Like

OP, don’t be silly. She just buys those fancy nude colored diapers.

3 Likes

I won’t hate on Madonna , she brought us some of the most amazing songs ever

I’d still a gummer off her.

2 Likes

It was on multiple channels, and I don’t understand why. I think they are afraid of horrible ratings like the other award shows have been getting, so they played it on all their sister channels in an effort to beef up their numbers. But that’s purely speculation

1 Like

Probably correct. Award shows suck.

Lol man. Honestly since the unwashed masses elected DJT in 2016 straight through until the present….there has been a palpable feeling that Hollywood and the entertainment industry at large has been destroyed. So much of the world that those self-righteous pedo cunts live in seems to be a shell of it’s former self. And it is fucking hilarious.

6 Likes

lol. Her ass in her prime was nice, but nowhere near that level of an onion. To be fair, it doesn’t look any worse than Cardi B or any of those other morons who get fake butts and are not old as hell.

2 Likes

Madonna is the reason pop and rock stars need to die young.

Madonna is a Petri dish for stds

2 Likes

Like a beat to shit '91 Ford Mustang with a new rear bumper

6 Likes

Put your clothes on grandma.

1 Like

Right. Her last tour only grossed $50M. What a fucking loser.

And those are most definitely ass implants.

1 Like

It’s so pathetic when old people try to cling to their sexiness of youth. You have to just let it go at some point.

Sure, I still sport my mullet, sleeveless pocket tees, frosted jeans with braided belt, and Jon Bon Jovi boots. But I stayed in shape though. I kept it together, I pull it off. And when I die, I’ll be wearing my Gargoyle Terminator shades to the grave.

3 Likes

I too shall go oiled and shirtless into the darkness.

i will require video evidence for research purposes

It kind of sucks that you’ll be on display shirtless, but not be able to get a pump going. You know, being dead and all.