Did Madonna Get Ass Implants?

Madonnas career has been kep alive by producers remixing her stuff for dance clubs.

1 Like

Disgusting both inside and out! Wish people would ignore that trash!

1 Like
2 Likes

^ Covid very much cares how old you are…

She so dumb.

3 Likes

Lol sounds like she is giving the Terminator speech.

“Listen, and understand. That Covid is out there, it cant be bargained with, it cant be reasoned with, it doesn’t feel pity or remorse or fear, and it absolutely will not stop… EVER, untill you are dead!”

2 Likes

A female party buddy and I were in Vegas in - I think it was 2012? Maybe 2010. I don’t remember.

Anyway, she was the most devoted Madonna fan who ever lived, and managed to get her hands on tix to see her at MGM - and needed a co-pilot. Offering a free tick and to kick in on the drugs, I skipped out on the club plan and went with her.

I can hardly believe it myself, but the show was much MUCH better than I expected, and I’m pretty sure that wasn’t just the cocaine and shrooms combo doing the talking.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

How do cocaine and shrooms work together? Isn’t cocaine wearing out too soon

pitch perfect vomit GIF

Tattoo in Hebrew? What is that with libs and some sort of Jewish influence here or there

If you fuck her ass, is it statutory rape?

1 Like

Or that her last movie was about her being a stripper

She’s of Jewish descent.

Ever her face doesn’t look like her any more. It wasn’t until I saw people mentioning her by name that I realised the old tranny in leather pics I’d been seeing today we’re actually her.

That is nasty. She’s a sick fuck…she needs constant attention and a need to be loved.

Not if you keep doing it. It was 80% coke/20% shrooms. Very light on the shrooms.

you only seeing this now? as soon as I saw her performance with arianny grande like 4 years ago it was clearly obvious she got an assjob Madonna and Ariana Grande TWERK IT at Art Basel - YouTube

This was mentioned in some forms above, but I agree that the pandemic killed the relevance and influence of celebrities. Nobody cares if you acted on a tv show either. There are too many shows and streaming apps now. You acted on episode 10? But did you cure covid brah?