Did MayheM ever explain what the f*ck he was doing

I think a more pressing question is why the greatest color man, and undefeated MMA fighter has a down arrow with the number 151 next to his name... clearly this karma system must be broken

Jason Reinhardt - He Will explain himself to the midwest champion of the world!! That's for god dang sure!! :)

Hahahaha

My man JR knows what's up!! Phone Post

He's Mayhem. That's all you need to know. Phone Post

BBQ@bendos - 

He's Mayhem. That's all you need to know. Phone Post

Yeah, for real. Was there a 'method to his madness'? Phone Post

Mayhem, do as OMA says and nobody gets hurt and/or banned. Phone Post

I just hope he's okay. Phone Post

Heard he was trying to live the OMA lifestyle.

too many energy drinks

epwar - Heard he was trying to live the OMA lifestyle.

But his girlfriend won't except it. Phone Post

In for explanation.

Last mayhem told us was "just wait guys it will all make sense on the coming weeks".

He said not to worry but that's what every sociopath says before going off the edge. Speak Mayhem! Phone Post

I know it wasn't drugs or alcohol. The police released a statement saying he had notjing in his system. Maybe he was off his meds and that was the problem. I have always been a huge fan of Mayhem. Hope everything is ok with him. So unfortunate that his career took this type of downturn. Phone Post

i told you all he doesnt do druggies

In Phone Post

prolly just too much Alpha Brain

whoabro - I believe he has legitimate mental health issues (serious). They mentioned it on the sherdog and rogan podcasts. Phone Post

Sadly I think this is the correct answer Phone Post

whoabro - I believe he has legitimate mental health issues (serious). They mentioned it on the sherdog and rogan podcasts. Phone Post

from what I understand he is bipolar? heard this from a guy that has trained with him. Phone Post

Um....
Possibly: On the night in question, Mr. Miller was out delivering canned goods to the homeless when he saw that there were a bunch of naked pagans having a bonfire perilously close to the church and sparks sere heading for the rectory. Not wanting to disrupt their festivties but in order to save the church from certain doom, he took off his clothes to blend in with the pagans, danced his way over to the church, and put out the flames with a fire extinguisher. Then, as luck would have it, the pagans were frightened away by the fire extinguishers and ran into the woods, leaving Mr. Milker to explain himself to the police. It will all be made clear soon.
Possibly?

Toxoplasma. Phone Post