Did Miesha screw Caraway?

Isn’t it unbelievable that Bryan Caraway​​, who was ranked #3 in the UFC, hasn’t been picked up by Bellator or WSOF?

Literally & figuratively, I’m sure.

5 Likes

By all accounts that guy is a doucher.

7 Likes

Didn’t he steal her riding lawnmower?

2 Likes

I think a side by side ATV. I think there some fraud as well. Like signing over the title to himself.

7 Likes

What’s it like having a girlfriend who is like the exact same size as you?

9 Likes

It was his atv but she bought ut for him and when they split she wouldn’t let him take it so he stole it

She aint no saint either and people conveniently forget SHE started shit with Ronda not the other way around

8 Likes

Caraway was out of the UFC in 2016. I think his troubles with the law started a year or two ago

It’s fine😅

i think shagging a chick with a body like meisha drained carraway of his vital strength, “women weaken legs”. he was just an empty shell of a man after pounding that aching pussy.

8 Likes

That pussy sucked the life out of him

4 Likes

They’re both kind of trash, but he was obviously the hanger-on on their relationship.

She probably didn’t go about breaking up with him the right way as trashy sluts tend to do, but she had been carrying a burden of the weight of the relationship it seems towards the end.

Also, the manlet weight rankings took a while to even out since they were new around the time he was in the ufc. Was he ever really near #3 in the world at his weight? Really? Or was that just whack assed ufc rankings?

2 Likes

It’s convenient when you’re the same size. You can use each other’s rashguards.
It’s worth not feeling like an actual man.

4 Likes

His last UFC fight was Nov 2018. Had one fight since, in July 2019. He’s also 37 years old, but I’m surprised he didn’t get a shot in a big promotion after the UFC.

Wasn’t a big draw or very exciting so I think he did as big as he could.

He was top 10 so it is odd that he didnt show up in bellator or something

he did own the current “champion” though

Yeah, but that guy sucks and is kind of a bitch.

Meisha has a rep in Vegas for boning her way through a gym, old habits die hard?

3 Likes

If I remember correctly, he was a pussy on TUF. Weak minded

1 Like