Did Miesha screw Caraway?

Yeah, but reality tv producers can pretty much tell whatever story they want with the thousands of hours of footage provided. They’re making a few hours of content out of thousands. They’ll literally splice together different conversations like they’re one, or cut out entire parts of the conversation to make it look one sided or one person like the aggressor when it might have actually been very mutual.

Documentaries are awful with this as well. They’ll shoot a two hour long interview with someone and use like two quotes that could have been taken entirely out of context had you heard the entire interview.

2 Likes

Got it, more than likely he was much more of a puss than the show had time to tell.

Thats Good The One GIF by Apple Music

2 Likes

From what I understand she did many times over the years…jk. I don’t know their relationship but it’s been said she has a reputation for fucking her way around the gym. It’s safe to assume he leaked those nudes. It’s also safe they were sending those nudes to someone else. Maybe they were swingers

2 Likes

Tara LaRosa don’t have anything good to say about her.She talks about her & Brian in this clip.

“She was only there to fuck fighters”

9 Likes

I remember when this came out, nobody seemed to give a fuck.

1 Like

Tara is a dumb cunt and a traitor and roxy pwns her

She’s just jealous she couldn’t sleep through a gym no matter how badly she wanted it.

2 Likes

Alvaro Morte Antarctica GIF by HBO ASIA

I don’t know man it had 6,000 views.

1 Like

He could no longer bang bro.

2 Likes

I would also like to add that I think Bryan dodged a bullet. She got knocked up and now the baby daddy looks like a total beta with his baby mama’s goodies posted all over the internet and he basically holds her pocket when they walk around together.

3 Likes

Vs being the broke bitter loserish ex trying to steal from her having to watch her have kids with another dude?

I think you may be a bit off there lol. I think meisha is winning.

1 Like

u pretty critical What have u done

If I got a championship from an illegal blow I wouldn’t be acting like I was the champ until I actually backed it up at least once. I wouldn’t feel like a champion, so I wouldn’t act like one. I definitely wouldn’t be modeling with the belt on Instagram.

Please please spare me how someone I could carry around like a child would beat my ass.

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

championship ? u couldnt make UFC roster

So? Doesn’t mean that dude isn’t being obnoxious in relation to his lack of an actual accomplishment.

Had a brief crossing of our paths and he seemed super nice. He may be a jerk, I dunno but he was cool to me. Friend who knows them both says only good stuff about Caraway.

3 Likes

and has a win over aljo

Decent interview. Seems like a good enough dude. Pretty open about his life.