Did My First CrossFit Class Today

I’m 30 years old, been lifting religiously since I was 13. My girlfriend was a D1 Soccer player, and she did CrossFit about 2 years ago. Anyways, I’ve been thinking about making the jump to see what all the fuss is about. 

Im still not giving up my gym membership cause I’ll always lift. However, her and I loved it today. There was only about 8 people in 4 girls and 4 guys. My girl killed it and came in 1st out of everybody (Including me) and I came 1st for the guys.

I didn’t realize how truly out of shape I was until today. I have a good physique, but this shit just makes you work differently to overload. Also, one of the girls from the games is a trainer and she is sexy as fuck, too bad she is a lesbian.

Anybody else make the jump to CrossFit? If so, what has your experience been like so far?

2 Likes

Way to defy stereotypes and not tell everyone about your crossfit experience! 

22 Likes

In for the well-reasoned, open debate. 

and for calling each other names 

Mark

And here we go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSsUcUe19og&t=25s

DaveFu -

Way to defy stereotypes and not tell everyone about your crossfit experience! 

Lmao! That’s true 

“How do you know if somebody does CrossFit? Don’t worry, they’ll tell you”

Remember, you'll always be better than guys who wear these!

![](upload://cEbYgRSvBWY1CahzUGhnB1G2a8j.jpeg)

1 Like

2 Likes

Always thought it looked culty and weird, now i’ve kinda turned my thinking around and might try a soon, been watching some crossfit games on youtube looks pretty fun…just been beat up by years of mma/etc. so not sure i can do all the stuff??

stuvelo - Always thought it looked culty and weird, now i've kinda turned my thinking around and might try a soon, been watching some crossfit games on youtube looks pretty fun....just been beat up by years of mma/etc. so not sure i can do all the stuff??

I feel you man. If anything, there’s hot pussy running all around that place.

Adult PE.

2 Likes

![](upload://iBuV3RPnVA8qwscFV91kXZGTzFh.jpeg)

3 Likes

How do you come in 1st doing this?

4 Likes

In for OP's inevitable spinal injuries and torn miniscus/rotator cuffs.

"I am an accountant who sits at a desk all day and I've never done physical labor or olympic lifting in my life. How could I have known throwing heavy weights around to exhaustion would cause me all of these relatively permanent injuries?!"

2 Likes

My experience was almost identical to yours, wife started doing it and I followed. Kept my regular gym membership for about six months before cancelling. I like that I don’t ever really have to think about what I’m working out, I just show up and there is a plan for me and I’m done in an hour. Not in the best shape of my life, but close. I also try to avoid the cult

is your kip game on point?

![](upload://gmRm6E2jXfIfq5cp02QSb6Z3ZUH.gif)

2 Likes

vincan469 -

is your kip game on point?

I don’t kip, pal. Strict pull pull ups only.

1 Like

lol. Culty shit. Who cares about “crossfit”. Want to get in shape and get your ass kicked at the same time without having to join a fucken cult? Go to a local high school wrestling practice.