Did not stick the landing

https://youtu.be/v-D9ySDA7D4

Holy fuck...I'll never complain about stepping on a lego again after watching that.

Spinal. 

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

I actually give him props for the way he handled that. My dad would have beat the holy hell out of me for leaving a toy on the stairs and causing him to fall like that.

1 Like
B Sharps - I actually give him props for the way he handled that. My dad would have beat the holy hell out of me for leaving a toy on the stairs and causing him to fall like that.

Would you have ever left a toy on the stairs after? 

When my little brother was just walking & crawling up stairs, he crawled up and left his sippy cup on a step towards the top. Dad was carrying laundry down, couldn’t really see the steps... he tumbled ass over elbows twice and what stopped him was hit foot hitting a stair baluster towards the bottom, it hit toes first lmao and like split between his pinky toe and the next toe in. He broke those toes so bad and he is fair skinned so you just saw dark purple taped together toes on a bright white guy all summer. My step dad lmao, I’m in tears thinking about it now. The scream of pain and string of curses in burned in my memory. 

1 Like

that wailing when he hit the bottom was hilarious

Do they live in the Waynes World set?

4 Likes

*hugs son*

*dies*

Vic Vinegar -

Holy crap lol!

His lower back is fuq'd.

I think that's what hand rails are for 

Vic Vinegar -

Winner

Vic Vinegar -

THats what I thought before I even started the video.

DuffyLaCoronilla -

Spinal. 

LOL