Did Ortega Shave His Head for Weigh Ins...

Tiki told him to do it because deep down he jealous AF

2 Likes
Lucas Maximus -

Tiki told him to do it because deep down he jealous AF

Tiki lost via cut and Ortega won the weigh in via cut..

1 Like

I'm getting American History X vibes

oranos -

Except Ed Norton looked kinda buff in that film.

Dont know if he did it for the weigh ins but he looks awfully dry and sucked out. I like wars so hopefully he is not too depleted.

I preferred his look when he had shorter hair. Only 2 weeks between bad haircuts they say.

Kirik Jr -
SportScience -

The weight cut might have ruined his hair anyway. You have to figure the heat from the sauna and the lack of hydration due to not drinking water for a week dries it out like a motherfucker.

Hair is dead right? So once its damaged there is no fixing it. Also like others have said, he could have needed to cut it to save some grams of weight.

You dont quit drinking king water for a week when you’re cutting weight lol. 

Most guys i know quit drinking for one day. That's the day of actual weigh ins. 

^ this 100%...

if you aren’t water loading up to 24hrs before weigh ins you are doing it all wrong…

I am just a swamp boy, but I expect him to be fine. Cool if he was able to donate it.

i still expect a tkz win regardless.

Meh fake news hair wouldn't make that big of an impact. 

You all know what happened to Sampson when they cut his hair. RIP Tega!

Who was it on the most recent edition of Real Sports on HBO who shaved his head and made weight for the PFL tourney? He did fight for the UFC. 

After he cut his hair he made weight, idk if the Commission took pity on him but the shaved head worked. 

SandBlaster -

Zombie KO’s him within 2

late in the second, have been sayin it for a while now.

He had tourble sleeping he said to the Schmo, was acting all weird touching him and acting delirious. Ortega mentioned that "the cars racing had kept him up all night" and to "check Tiki`s Instagram".

I have a feeling living la vida loca interfered with the cut.  he defo shaved it to barely make weight. the betting line moved a bit also right after to then slightly readjust. 

also Rener got the Covid, tough camp and tough to lose your cornerman right before the fight/weight ins

TwoCheekSneak -

Meh fake news hair wouldn't make that big of an impact. 

so you truly believe hair does not weight anything?  like it`s an urban legendz?

Hair only makes an impact when it does.. 

when you are close and don't have much to give every little bit matters...

regardless, it could not make any Ortega fan feel great it's what he had to do...

Mkk11 -

![](upload://xt5FbTWBnwLJraiLtNgLlnCt4z3.jpeg)

He is absolutely cutting weight already in this picture. That’s a strange time to do that for sure. 

Wow, who else does Tiki manage?

Floppy Divac -

Wow, who else does Tiki manage?

Hampage

No one would deliberately shave their head into that hack job for >

Obv the dude cares about his hair, and wouldn't do such a halfass job at shaving it if it wasn't for the wt cut.

And LOL at donating it to Thug Rose.

1 Like

![](upload://wDBpVXNOu5ewXowshIPozqX570f.jpeg)

2 Likes
oranos -

I’m getting Tom Hanks in Philadelphia vibes