Did Putin Win?

obama is basically undermining our democracy to score political points.

attjack - "People on the left are arguing that we need to combat the cyberterrorism orchestrated by the Russians and that the election wasn't truly legitimate."

Correction: people on the left and right are arguing that. Then you have Trump supporters bizzarely defending the Russians.

I see far more people on the left questioning the legitimacy of Trump's win than people on the right.  Which is ironic because that questioning undermines trust in the most basic elements of democracy, despite it literally being impossible for cyberattacks to directly affect vote tallies in any meaningful way. I 100% believe that the Putin regime preferred Trump over Clinton and sought to influence American voters to that end. But that doesn't mean Trump's victory was illegitimate. 

attjack - "People on the left are arguing that we need to combat the cyberterrorism orchestrated by the Russians and that the election wasn't truly legitimate."

Correction: people on the left and right are arguing that. Then you have Trump supporters bizzarely defending the Russians.

Latest poll shows that over 50% of Democrats believe the Russians actually committed vote fraud to help Trump...not just spread fake news or leaked DNC emails....but actually changed votes. How is that not the left not trying to make Trump illegitimate? I understand many on the right mistakenly believe that illegals voted for HRC but its not the same since HRC lost, their belief would only matter if she had one and they were trying to delegitimize her. Similar to how the right tried with the Birther movement.

TTT

Trump now quoting the Russians:

Trump Twitter:  "Russia just said the unverified report paid for by political opponents is "A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FABRICATION, UTTER NONSENSE." Very unfair!"

Mr Lea -
HernanCortes -

He won big time and probably has significant power over trump (they didn't realize the dirt on him and other republicans). 

As people have mentioned he in a way made Americans question our democracy and made us turn on each other. We see many conservatives defending Russia and that would've been unheard of before trump won.

Just like how Putin walked around Obama, you can bet he is getting exactly what he wants: Distrust of the American electoral process/democracy as well as power over trump. Putin has the upper hand

Putin holds no power over any American. Obama is just a weak bitch.

Seems like he at least has some influence over trump at the very least. 

And the OG cheers.

It's great if he can win without even entering the contest.

Putin or Russia had nothing to do with the DNC leaks. That's why they were always referred to as leaks. They came from people within the party.

Yes
But but Hillary

Redneck - 

Putin or Russia had nothing to do with the DNC leaks. That's why they were always referred to as leaks. They came from people within the party.

Trump Says 'I Think It Was Russia' That Hacked the Democrats

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/donald-trump-press-conference.html

Redneck -

Trump said Russia was behind it. Didn't you see glorious leaders press conference?

DangeRuss Mind -
Redneck -

Trump said Russia was behind it. Didn't you see glorious leaders press conference?
Well the Democrats say trump is a pathological liar so I guess he's lying about this too

Soup and Beer - 
DangeRuss Mind -
Redneck -

Well the Democrats say trump is a pathological liar so I guess he's lying about this too

Yes he was lying about it. He kept denying it even after being briefed by the intelligence agencies. But as usual Trump has flip flopped leaving his supports with egg and pee all over their faces. You can see them on here writhing and squirming trying to figure out what they're supposed to say and believe now.

DangeRuss Mind -
Redneck -

Trump said Russia was behind it. Didn"t you see glorious leaders press conference?

Redneck says, I don't think they were.

Trump did not say that Russia hacked anything, he politely conceded that they might have used trolls on social media. Huge difference from the original 'hacking' narrative being sold to us compared to the implication in the intentionally vague intelligence report that was finally released.

The vague report also concluded by saying that Russia had no impact on the outcome of the election. That was a bone they threw to Trump so they could all save face and appear to get along.