Did Rampage deteriorate after Juanito split?

I was thinking about this the other day. After the Griffin fight is when Rampage just started to go downhill. That was also his last fight with Juanito as his coach.

Or do you think it was from something else? Phone Post 3.0

Juanito Ibarra Phone Post 3.0

I think that was a huge personal/mental issue to rampage. I'm sure it triggered some of the self destructive behavior and habits. Phone Post 3.0

He's gotten old, but he was never as good as he was made out to be. No discipline. Phone Post 3.0

Seeing how Rampage has ended up, I doubt Juanito even screwed him over. If you ask rampage, everybody has screwed rampage over. Phone Post 3.0

After he found God?

crowbar - 

After he found God?

Nah.

He found God when he was in Pride.

nostripe - He's gotten old, but he was never as good as he was made out to be. No discipline. Phone Post 3.0

how much do you respect chuck liddell? yeah rampage is one of the best LHW ever

kronnchi - Started to deteriorate towards the end of training with Colin Oyama and team punishment Phone Post 3.0

this and Juanito shifted Rampage's attention from MMA to boxing. Now, all Rampage does is chase the one punch KO. No set up no nothing. That's what caused his deterioration.

Dead President - 
kronnchi - Started to deteriorate towards the end of training with Colin Oyama and team punishment Phone Post 3.0

this and Juanito shifted Rampage's attention from MMA to boxing. Now, all Rampage does is chase the one punch KO. No set up no nothing. That's what caused his deterioration.

Yup. I miss Pride Rampage.

JoeJoeplata - 
Dead President - 

Yup. I miss Pride Rampage.

me too, bro.

Rampage used to have some of the best GnP in MMA. Dude fell in love with his hands too much.

Dead President - 

I agree that Rampage became more boxing-oriented under Juanito, but I don't think that Ibarra is to blame for him becoming a one-punch headhunter.

Rampage's boxing, both offensively and defensively, was light-years better after he trained with Juanito and has slipped a ton since shit-canning the man in the pork pie hat. He used to set up his combinations with feints, targeted multiple areas, varied his velocity/power, had excellent footwork, and his 'crazy monkey' defensive style was fantastic. Almost all of that has fallen to shit over the last few years. These days, he's a plodding, one punch at a time, everything at full power, headhunter.

I've been wondering whatever happened to Juanito. He seemed really pissed after Page left and then disappeared. Phone Post 3.0

LynchedByMarshawns12er - I've been wondering whatever happened to Juanito. He seemed really pissed after Page left and then disappeared. Phone Post 3.0
Blackballed Phone Post 3.0

Steve4192 - 
crowbar - 

After he found God?

Nah.

He found God when he was in Pride.

He found PRIDE when he was in God

herps a plenty, he was better cussin and slammin