Did Reebok Influence the Rampage Re-Signing?

Reebok and Rampage have a good relationship. Or was it someone else, Rampage is also sponsored by the other marquee sponsorship Zuffa is close to announcing.

The lawsuit did.

Ingrained Media - Reebok and Rampage have a good relationship. Or was it someone else, Rampage is also sponsored by the other marquee sponsorship Zuffa is close to announcing.
Monster? Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure he isn't with them anymore or not on good terms.

Reebok and Rampage hate eachother Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood - Reebok and Rampage hate eachother Phone Post 3.0

I must have missed that. I remember they launched his shoe in 2013.

Quinton told me today that his relationship with Monster was a big reason why he's decided to keep fighting. More on that on Monday. For today I posted a short exclusive feature with him on FoxSports.com/ufc and made a thread here, as well. He doesn't talk about Monster in the quotes I used today but it's an interesting topic and he definitely said Monster's support of him helped him decide to continue fighting. I'll have quotes on that in the Monday story.

I think it was that Bjork promised Rampage the world, bounced and Rampage was there stuck with not the world. Phone Post 3.0

I dont understand why Reebok is going out of its way to sponsor Rampage, it's not like he's going to be relevant again or in title contention.

Don't think it's Reebok....old news from beginning of 2014

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/1/20/5328144/bellator-star-rampage-jackson-turns-on-former-sponsor-reebok