Did Sean Gannon pass away?

i saw a tweet referencing an officer involved shooting in Boston Area.  The officer killed was Yarmouth Police Department’s Sean Gannon.  Can anyone confirm if this is the same Sean Gannon that fought Kimbo/posted here? 

What? I would hope not. Chris and Kirik should know for sure...

Police officers stand at attention on Thursday evening as the body of fallen Yarmouth Police Officer Sean Gannon is moved from Cape Cod Hospital to the medical examiner's office in a Boston. @bostonherald #yarmouthpd #ladd pic.twitter.com/QyACrgS76F

— nicoczar (@nicoczar) April 13, 2018

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

UGCTT_Goodfella -

i saw a tweet referencing an officer involved shooting in Boston Area.  The officer killed was Yarmouth Police Department’s Sean Gannon.  Can anyone confirm if this is the same Sean Gannon that fought Kimbo/posted here? 

No, it is not the same Sean Gannon.

Nope, he's alive. RIP to the fallen though :(

https://www.facebook.com/GladiatorGannon

2 Likes

Hope not.

1 Like

Woah. Scary. 

Oh fuck. In for info 

Thanks for the updates guys. Glad the Gladiator is still good.

Thanks for the updates.  RIP to the fallen officer 

RIP to the fallen officer. 

Fuuck, for a second...although its not much relief that another Sean gannon was killed, rest in peace Officer Gannon.

man, i caught some major feels from that tweet for a second.

God Bless the fallen, but I did breathe a sigh of relief when I just read it wasn’t him… Glad to hear he’s o.k.

crazy coincidence though.

John Goodman, now this, damn it.

Whew 

wtf how many sean gannons in the boston area that are also cops can there possibly be

Either way, RIP to the other Gannon. Tough job, much respects 

oranos -

wtf how many sean gannons in the boston area that are also cops can there possibly be

Boston... Sean.... Gannon.... Irish/Gaelic.... connection....?